Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,104 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Father And Daughter Moment Dj Cuppy And Otedola Will Melt Your Heart |VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father And Daughter Moment Dj Cuppy And Otedola Will Melt Your Heart |VIDEO (625 Views)

Mr Eazi And Otedola's Daughter Displaying Some Romance (photos) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Moment Dj Cuppy And Otedola Will Melt Your Heart |VIDEO by Laseye008(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Video of DJ Cuppy and her Billionaire dad, Femi Otedola vibing to Cardi B’s song. Cuppy was seen singing the lyrics and telling her father to listen to a part of the music that said “I told my father i don’t need him no more”. This part of the song cracked up the duo and they laughed out loud.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ss4nxs1eSk

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Moving Weapons Inside Sambisa To End Boko Haram (video) / If You Understand This Video Then You Need To Give Your Life To Christ(video). / Comedian Craze Clown Flaunts Potbelly As He Mimics Viral Video Of Pregnant Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.