Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? (315 Views)

Female Hired Killer Used Hijab Disguise In Attempt To Kill Birmingham Family / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Men Who Disguise As Women In Kano To Scam Wealthy Victims Busted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? by highbee02: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Knowledgeable nairaland members, over to u pls........

Somebody (Dr. Jayden Ivan) has been sending mails to me from the UK introducing me to a business. He said he's a Lab scientist working with a company which deals with pharmaceutical herbal seed called (OGIRI) that is used in the production of animal vaccines. According to him, they usually get the raw materials from a local dealer in India.
In his words, he would introduce me to the company as the supplier, he would use his influence and position to give me the supply order. He said the person doing is presumed dead due to the earthquake that occurred in India in........ and since his phone number is not going through ......

He promised to give me the details of local dealer in India so that I can get the sample of the raw material for the company in the UK.

He's asking for my full name, contact address and phone number if I give him positive response. His name is Dr. Jayden Ivan. He gave me his UK address and the company web address.
Re: Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? by Olusholar24(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you de go. grin

Make motor no go jam you.
Re: Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? by icebird25(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na here we go dey ...when you go cry come tell us say ..one Dr jayden don scam you

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? by atiku4President(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pure 419. They have sent me similar mail before. Run for your life
Re: Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? by Kurtis02(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Who wahala naked follow no dey use English pray.

use ur sense waka.
Re: Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? by seunlayi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kurtis02:
Who wahala naked follow no dey use English pray.

use ur sense waka.

Lol. See format
Re: Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? by Immanueladebol(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dr Jayden is talking in the rubbish, in the nonsense...

Re: Could This Be A Blessing In Disguise? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
highbee02:

Knowledgeable nairaland members, over to u pls........

Somebody (Dr. Jayden Ivan) has been sending mails to me from the UK introducing me to a business. He said he's a Lab scientist working with a company which deals with pharmaceutical herbal seed called (OGIRI) that is used in the production of animal vaccines. According to him, they usually get the raw materials from a local dealer in India.
In his words, he would introduce me to the company as the supplier, he would use his influence and position to give me the supply order. He said the person doing is presumed dead due to the earthquake that occurred in India in........ and since his phone number is not going through ......

He promised to give me the details of local dealer in India so that I can get the sample of the raw material for the company in the UK.

He's asking for my full name, contact address and phone number if I give him positive response. His name is Dr. Jayden Ivan. He gave me his UK address and the company web address.

Once the story don dey long and e get k leg na scam. My personal tip is if the deal is too good to be true then it's a scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT- Be Careful! / Scam Alert / Eyewitness Recounts How George Floyd Was Killed By Police Officers Minneapolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.