Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Think Like A Champion: An Informal Education In Business And Life- Donald Trump - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Think Like A Champion: An Informal Education In Business And Life- Donald Trump (151 Views)

N.s.m.m.b Commence Sales Of Informal Sector At Muhammadu Buhari International Ma / What Makes A Champion / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Like A Champion: An Informal Education In Business And Life- Donald Trump by stjairus(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Donald Trump book Think Like a Champion, is giving a special perspective in what amounts to an “informal education” on how to succeed in business and life. The pieces are engaging, informative, and educational, presenting the clearest picture yet into the mind and heart of an extraordinary individual.Essay titles include:
The More You Learn, The More You Realize What You Don’t Know
Sometimes We Hesitate with Good Reason
There Are Times When You Should Move On
Keep the Big Picture in Mind
Give Your Higher Self a Chance
Discover and Live Your Purpose
Keep It Short, Fast, and Direct
Strive for Wholeness
Go Against the Tide
You Can Create Your Own Luck
Click here to get the book in PDF for free .[url].https://www.schooldrillers.com/think-like-a-champion/[/url]

I believe someone would find it useful.

(1) (Reply)

Intestinal Problems With Body Massage In Delhi / How To Post A Request For Your Desired Specifics In Buying That Property / Symptoms Of Coronavirus, Causes, And Preventive Measure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.