Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Help Me Win The Coveted Goge Africa 20th Anniversary Writing Contest - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help Me Win The Coveted Goge Africa 20th Anniversary Writing Contest (335 Views)

Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos) / Help Me Win The Coveted Goge Africa 20th Anniversary Writing Contest / Help Me Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Win The Coveted Goge Africa 20th Anniversary Writing Contest by Farastein(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/

Re: Help Me Win The Coveted Goge Africa 20th Anniversary Writing Contest by scoundrel(f): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
How much are you willing to pay beforehand?

(1) (Reply)

[BOOK FOR THE WEEK] DAVID YONGGI CHO - FOURTH DIMENSION / Project Robot Zetai / Ghost Writer At Your Fingertips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.