Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Crude Oil For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil For Sale (566 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Down To $2.45 Billion / Crude Oil Facilitator How To Succeed ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil For Sale by shakers(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2010
we have about 6millions barrels of crude oil for sale, if you know anyone that knows does this kind of biz then contact me here and we will take it from there, i am new to this too but if the interested party comes then he can go inspect the vessel before anything happens
thanks
Re: Crude Oil For Sale by Nizee1: 12:41am On Dec 26, 2010
Hello, I am a director of Oil and Gas firm, we can pick what you have. If you are very sure of this; Send me a mail to info@3aoilandgasservices.com
I will not entertain any uncertainty or third party information, be sure and proofable please.

Thanks
Re: Crude Oil For Sale by brosd2: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
@shakers
Hello,i hear you say that you are very much new in this biz,fine there is no harm in it.
But then make your findings very well as there is NO seller that will load a vessel and then start looking for a buyer after wards.
Verify the true state of things and then get back to me on my mailsadcuontop3@gmail.com)
Re: Crude Oil For Sale by shakers(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2010
thanks i sent you an email, i hope to hear from you soon

(1) (Reply)

Interested Oil Well Buyers! Oil Well For Sale! / Check This Scammer Site / Real Cash Tru E-campaign Sms And Voice Broadcasting (2011 Election)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.