Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

COVID- 19: US Bound Passengers In Europe Transiting Through Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID- 19: US Bound Passengers In Europe Transiting Through Lagos (302 Views)

Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) / USA Sniping Chinese Face Masks Bound For France - French Politicians Accuse US / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID- 19: US Bound Passengers In Europe Transiting Through Lagos by Snakedoctor1: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2020
[11:49 AM, 3/17/2020] Ken Spann: COVID - 19.
This virus � has infected 2 Doctors in Seattle and New Jersey . They are both on Ventilators. Both used all the Recommended precautions . 1 is a 47 year Old Emergency Room Physician and the other is a 77 yr Old Senior Attending Physician who was ironically in charge of preparing the Hospital Covid-19 response.
I will share a video I took yesterday when I returned to work in the USA ��. My arrival at Atlanta Airport was a shockertp me. The crowd at the Immigration was like 1/40 th of what it usually is. Nigerians were about 40 % of the people passing through immigration.Only 3 Airplanes arrived early in the Morning.Usually there are a whole lot more.We need to be very very very careful. Among the Arrivals with me was a Briton and a few Europeans who came through Lagos paid the e- Visa fee and Purchased a second ticket � to the USA Via Delta Airlines. I was alerted by this because with my Delta Airlines HVP status,I can see the sold seats and available seats when I book or rebook my flight which I did.Then there were a fair Number of available seats in all 3 sections.To my surprise there was a queue at the Delta Check in Counter, as I was checking in I asked the Delta Staff what was going on with so many new passengers.The Delta staff said “ A lot of passengers from Europe are flying to Nigeria to catch Delta flights to the USA. That is a serious lapse in our Security. That means that people from high COVID-19 areas are transiting through Lagos using the e- Visa loophole designed to ease buisness travel and raise foreign currency.
That is a ticking time bomb.
I hope someone on this forum can bring it to the appropriate authorities and put a stop to this untill we know where this virus is heading. I want to share a video I took so that people will know what we are dealing with. We in SWNigeria have to prepare as if the Virus COVID-19 � is already here and Nigeria ��has already lost an eminent Pathologist in Italy ��.
Parties are banned in many States in the USA, Schools are shut down, today Restaurants can only serve “ Take away Customers “, no sit down and order food. So we have to start shouting as SW Nigerians because if COVID-19 will do havoc in Nigeria, the SW of Nigeria is where it is most likely to start.
John Mabayoje MD
3/16/20
USA ��"
Re: COVID- 19: US Bound Passengers In Europe Transiting Through Lagos by Mrdecent(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2020
If the govt think they are making money, they need to realise that the profit will not be enough to take care of them and the masses when is on ground fully.
Re: COVID- 19: US Bound Passengers In Europe Transiting Through Lagos by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Countries with high precautionary measures are closing borders, while we're here welcoming them to our country that took almost 1yr to get a cure for Ebola..
Re: COVID- 19: US Bound Passengers In Europe Transiting Through Lagos by Lawgod247: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID- 19: US Bound Passengers In Europe Transiting Through Lagos by daddytime(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2020
This is getting scary.

Our health officials are more concerned about seeing themselves giving speeches on camera and ego tripping.
Re: COVID- 19: US Bound Passengers In Europe Transiting Through Lagos by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2020
E-visa is paid strictly in dollars with an equivalent amount in local currency deducted. Reason, dollars is gaining more strength amidst the sudden outburst of covid-19 ravaging the world crashing prices and weakening most currencies.

China's strong economical spine as the strength and backbone of her rapid progress and dominatory power is the main target. Covid-19 is a biotech missile fired to her spine so as to weaken her strength, but China will rise again and wax stronger....!

USA only thrives on war, invasion, chaos, cunning and evil inventions, so on.... Nothing real about them!

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Equip Your Immune System Against Coronavirus / Juventus Star Dybala Shares His Nightmare, Says I Struggled To Breathe / Lagos COVID-19 Response: LAWMA Commences Fumigation Of Dumpsites + Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.