Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,671 members, 7,844,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Deputy Governor, Cos At War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Governor, Cos At War (1294 Views)

Godfathers At War With Godsons (Photos) / At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face / Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deputy Governor, Cos At War by Islie: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2020
The power tussle in one of the All Progressives Congress (APC) states in southern part of the country between a deputy governor and the Chief of Staff to the state governor has become a source of concern in the government and party.

Politricks gathered that the relationship between the duo in question has not been rosy like it used to be, as both of them now operate a cat and mouse relationship especially in the last few weeks.

Politricks gathered that the essence of the bickering between the two is about who gets prominent attention and influence before their principal, the governor.

Already, some chieftains of the party are trying to reconcile them but there is no middle ground yet. The CoS claim is that he was literarily involved in the emergence of the governor at the elections through his huge financial contribution, but the deputy averred that he is the second in command and wont renege his role to anyone. Time will surely address the issue.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/politricks-deputy-gov-cos-at-war/

Lalasticlala
Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by Davash222(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2020
The deputy Governor and CoS no get name

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by Abboki: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2020
tongue
Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Western part definitely.
Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by helinues: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Which kind half useless news is this now. So Dem no get state or names

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by helinues: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Western part definitely.

Think before commenting. Stop seeking an attention on every thread.. No name or state was mentioned but your oblanganta already suggested it must be from Western part of the south.

Continue losing it more daily seh u hear.. Rewards/awards dey for every actions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by senatordave1(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

Think before commenting. Stop seeking an attention on every thread.. No name or state was mentioned but your oblanganta already suggested it must be from Western part of the south.

Gbam
Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

What's the reason for the fuming exactly?

How many APC Governors here in east..just 1 and recently in , SS na Edo..so deductively the problem is west...

Be reasonable sometimes.
Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by helinues: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What's the reason for the fuming exactly?

How many APC Governors here in east..just 1 and recently in , SS na Edo..so deductively the problem is west...

Be reasonable sometimes.

You stop making reasonable comments long time ago.

Definitely is an assertive words. Yet you made use of the words as if you are 100% sure about the news.

Too bad too poor for you trying to seek an attention even on unnecessary thread..

Grow up, man up

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

You stop making reasonable comments long time ago.

Definitely is an assertive words. Yet you made use of the words as if you are 100% sure about the news.

Too bad too poor for you trying to seek an attention even on unnecessary thread..

Grow up, man up

Come, you Yorubas should stop attacking my person unnecessarily on this forum.

I am always fair and just in my submissions.
Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by helinues: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Come, you Yorubas should stop attacking my person unnecessarily on this forum.

I am always fair and just in my submissions.

Yoruba you mean, when average NL's irrespective of their regions are now much aware of your incoherent comments on topics just to seek an attention.

May be you need to read over all your past comments here as a neutral person and be the judge.

Nobody on NL wants to relate with you .. Don't you get that..

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by Salvador1: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Western part definitely.
you are not far from the truth hmm

I suspect lagos state

That's what sw are known for always divided due to 2023 virus
Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by yarimo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Madridguy hope all is well with you ?
Re: Deputy Governor, Cos At War by madridguy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Brother, i dey ooooo. I dey manage many things going on through my head. Thanks sir for checking on me.

yarimo:
Madridguy hope all is well with you ?

(1) (Reply)

Extending Lockdown Will Be Catastrophic For Nigeria ― Gov. Ayade / Can a sharia judge become the chief justice of Nigeria? / Is The Southeast Really Overpopulated As We Are Made To Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.