Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria (821 Views)

List Of Estates In Surulere / List Of Estates In Ajah Lagos / Massive Discount!!! Reliable, Affordable Selling Estates In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria by Godisgreatest1: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2020
After carefully going through most adverts through posters, billboards and other forms of communication, it can be clearly stated that real estate has 'come' to Nigeria. Everywhere you go, you must find a real estate management company or at least an agent. But after all these recent innovations, has the real problem concerning 'provision of shelter' been addressed?.. you will see houses, obviously furnished, with the price too far from the pocket of an average citizen. The price of most 1 bedroom bungalow starts from 12million naira and may cost up to 50 million. I came across several 4 bedroom duplex starting from 50 million, and most recently, over a billion, I don't know if I saw the price alone. The endpoint is, at these prices, these real state companies will end up providing 'more' accommodation for our political elites and other top class citizens who already have several houses littered world wide. There are also other companies that offer 'fair enough' deals for as low as 200 thousand naira, like in Rivers State, within greater Port Harcourt city, I don't know if it's still available, the last time I checked it was very fast developing but 'sold out'...'FINISHED'!!..I don't know what the aim is or what's in the mind of our 'world class real estates that provide, serene, 24 hours electricity and security, some with free food and WIFI..it is good you make your profit, but your vision to become Trump overnight is scary. Many of them on this platform have been advertising the same housing units and land since 2015, imagine the loss! Real estate has no competing business, we already know that, but please don't build houses for already resident individuals, ghosts and pests.

STRICTLY MY VIEW AND MAY NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT YOURS.
Re: Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria by zoeA: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Free food? grin
Re: Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria by Godisgreatest1: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2020
zoeA:
Free food? grin
grin
Re: Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria by Godisgreatest1: 3:34pm On May 21, 2020
Inflate the price of your property and end up spending money on advertisement. Advertise too much, then your property becomes nuisance.
Re: Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria by Godisgreatest1: 7:08am On May 28, 2020
https://brandspurng.com/2020/05/27/lagos-to-create-more-islands-to-curb-land-scarcity/

Lagos to create more islands to curb land scarcity. The key word is 'scarcity'...land is not scarce rather land is overpriced. Creating more islands with the price still inflated will solve nothing.
Re: Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria by favour141(f): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Invest now
Re: Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria by Godisgreatest1: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
https://brandspurng.com/2020/09/24/lagos-eyes-private-real-estate-investment-to-address-housing-deficit/

Because the real estates already existing in Lagos can neither be a solution nor address the real problem of housing deficit. They build housing units for only class of individuals that already have houses.
Re: Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria by Valuepaints20(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
I work as the project service personnel at Gold Edge Industries Nigeria Limited makers of VALUE PAINTS, Value Plus Paints, Anfani Paints, Negro Capa Paints, Buffalo Paints and Patula Filler.

Our product range includes; Gloss, Emulsion, Textured, Matt Emulsion, Satin Silk Emulsion, Flex Emulsion, Vanish, Patula filler, Road Mark/ Floor Paints, Bright Aluminum, Red oxide Primer and POP Emulsion.

Note: Our Buffalo line of paints is similar in quality to the likes of Dulux, Meyer, President, Berger paints and at pocket friendly prices.

Contact us today for any of your paint purchase and painting jobs (individuals and corporate organisations) within Nigeria. We will supply at factory price nationwide with free delivery to most regions.

You can also use the service of our company painters to get accurate bill of quantity (free quotation) for paints required and we can do the painting works if desired.

Engineers, builders, painters, architects, contractors, procurement officers are welcomed for more detailed conversation. A trial will convince you as we establish a business relationship.

https://www.facebook.com/Buy-Paint-101778338743959/

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Review Of 'real Estates' In Nigeria by Valuepaints20(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Valuepaints20:
I work as the project service personnel at Gold Edge Industries Nigeria Limited makers of VALUE PAINTS, Value Plus Paints, Anfani Paints, Negro Capa Paints, Buffalo Paints and Patula Filler.

Our product range includes; Gloss, Emulsion, Textured, Matt Emulsion, Satin Silk Emulsion, Flex Emulsion, Vanish, Patula filler, Road Mark/ Floor Paints, Bright Aluminum, Red oxide Primer and POP Emulsion.

Note: Our Buffalo line of paints is similar in quality to the likes of Dulux, Meyer, President, Berger paints and at pocket friendly prices.

Contact us today for any of your paint purchase and painting jobs (individuals and corporate organisations) within Nigeria. We will supply at factory price nationwide with free delivery to most regions.

You can also use the service of our company painters to get accurate bill of quantity (free quotation) for paints required and we can do the painting works if desired.

Engineers, builders, painters, architects, contractors, procurement officers are welcomed for more detailed conversation. A trial will convince you as we establish a business relationship.

https://www.facebook.com/Buy-Paint-101778338743959/

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale In Ikorodu Lagos Nigeria / Types Of Concrete Grade Mix Ratio And Their Uses / I Need A 2 Or 3 Bdrm In Yaba Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.