Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? (848 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by SUCCEED001(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2020
This is heart breaking. I am surprised that the woman in my state, Enugu, that was tested negative died a day after the result of her test came out.
This throws panic across Nigerians. How are we sure that the people that have been tested negative are really negative? Putting trust in this government is the worst nightmare for Nigerians.
We should all be careful. What we need most is prayers. We can't trust this government.

it will be terrible how another person who may be tested negative will be isolated by others. To avoid stories breaks the heart.
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by socialmediaman: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Very sad incident. The quality of care and level of unpreparedness and neglect was mind blowing.

Nigeria has a trillion dollar problem. This problem could’ve been solved if we had been judiciously putting our resources to good use for development since oil was discovered. Problem is, most of those money ended up (still ending up) in private pockets. Many of us have benefited from the corrupt empire as well, being staff and paid advocates to politicians, squandering the resources of our dear country.

This image below summarizes why Nigeria is in its current situation. No matter how sorry or upset you are about the state of affairs of the country, nothing will change except majority of Nigerians come together. And do you know what it takes for majority of Nigerians to come together? Maybe a mindset factory reset, which is likely not going to happen soon, seeing how partisan we’ve all become. I’m sure you get my point about where all this is headed!

God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by KuvukuLand: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2020
Our machine dey fail sometimes, but at least they are trying.

Anyway, get an ecommerce store for Dropshipping @ 3k. Check my Signature for contact. Limited Offer!
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by roblance: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2020
God help us

Please check my signature to support my hustle
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by seunlayi(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2020
This govt is not helping matters.

I don't know how true is this image

Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by helinues: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2020
The woman would have died without contacting the virus if the news is indeed through.

Those who are succumbing to the virus are in their late 50's
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by Sirsuky(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria don enter one chance buhari is our president
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by RichBoy247: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2020
SUCCEED001:
This is heart breaking. I am surprised that the woman in my state, Enugu, that was tested negative died a day after the result of her test came out.
This throws panic across Nigerians. How are we sure that the people that have been tested negative are really negative? Putting trust in this government is the worst nightmare for Nigerians.
We should all be careful. What we need most is prayers. We can't trust this government.

it will be terrible how another person who may be tested negative will be isolated by others. To avoid stories breaks the heart.

Everything negative you think of is this government. Go and form your own government in your village then. Somebody carry Corona from Obodo Oyinbo come die for Nigeria, you say you no fit trust the government, you think say this government too trust una? I beg GI siddon for bush joorr.
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by Origin(f): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Is it only corona virus that causes death

She could have died from other ailments.
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by Tonnexy: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
The woman would have died without contacting the virus if the news is indeed through.

Those who are succumbing to the virus are in their late 50's
[b][/b]

Please stop your misinformation, that is not what humanity needs now

Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by Lcf69(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Op!!! How have you now helped the living? When you Hastingly turned it intoGovt.bashing n the near trending preserves of our Nigeria today, which is Fake News Galore from All n Sundry News Agencies n Outfits.Well,The Almighty God Will Continue to See Us Through IJNA.
... Pinned.
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by SUCCEED001(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

Everything negative you think of is this government. Go and form your own government in your village

The thing is, if you check the resources available to curb the prevalence of this disease in the country generally you will actually feel disappointed. But anyways, I blame my state government for this very one.
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by cRobo: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by Officialgarri: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2020
The witch cried last night and a baby died in the morning!

Does it then mean the baby had died by the hands of the witch?
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by juman(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Don't be stupid.
There are one thousand and one diseases and ailments that can kill person.

If she was tested negative to Corona, it means she died of another sickness.
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by potbelly(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Bros... people who have ailments both young and old and end up having the virus have higher risk of fatality... this coach is situation is one of those cases...

Younger people who have with a clean bill of health have higher chances of survival cos they most likely have stronger immune system... unfortunately older people dont have stronger immune system that's why fatality is higher in that category of people...

Tonnexy:
[/b]

Please stop your misinformation, that is not what humanity needs now
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by greenmonk: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

Everything negative you think of is this government. Go and form your own government in your village then. Somebody carry Corona from Obodo Oyinbo come die for Nigeria, you say you no fit trust the government, you think say this government too trust una? I beg GI siddon for bush joorr.
Continue your support to this evil government. Pray that your life will be like the lives of Nigerians under this government
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by IrohKennedyy: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
The witch cried last night and a baby died in the morning!

Does it then mean the baby had died by the hands of the witch?
[/s]
Re: Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? by RichBoy247: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2020
greenmonk:

Continue your support to this evil government. Pray that your life will be like the lives of Nigerians under this government

How is your own life? Shut up there and get away you

(1) (Reply)

Fg Should Order A Sit At Home Now!! / Corona Virus Is Not That Deadly. Please Stop The Over Panicking. / 49 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 542. 19 deaths. 166 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.