Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London (1538 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London by SaskQueen: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Hello, I have some food items in clear nylon and properly labelled that I need to send to London.

The food items include grinded crayfish, grinded ogbono, etc.

Please how do I go about it?
Re: How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London by phrancys001(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
For this corona era ? Mhm! E go hard o!
Re: How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London by kemmylove101: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
SaskQueen:
Hello, I have some food items in clear nylon and properly labelled that I need to send to London.

What is wrong with you people. As if they dont sell all this in uk. I have not eaten igbono or eba in 4yrs. As if they will die if they dont eat it
Re: How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London by Mizwisdom(f): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
kemmylove101:

What is wrong with you people. As if they dont sell all this in uk. I have not eaten igbono or eba in 4yrs. As if they will die if they dont eat it

What if she wants to send them to her loved ones?
Re: How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London by samuel19222(m): 1:50am On Mar 19, 2020
SaskQueen:

Go to Nahco

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London by SaskQueen: 5:06am On Apr 14, 2020
kemmylove101:

No, what is wrong with you.
Did you smoke crack or what?

Is it your money, your food, or your stomach?
Tell me, which one?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London by nony43(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Use EMS, that what i use

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 15, 2020
SaskQueen:

Check sendbox on Instagram
Re: How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London by hodari: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
SaskQueen:

Peckham Rye you'll get all the Nigerian food you need.

64 Rye Ln, Peckham, London SE15 5BY

Thank me later. wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Connection In Northern Ireland / Jobs In Dubai Website; Real Or Scamm / How Much Does It Cost To Apply For Dubai Visa In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.