Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

A Friend's Camry Was Stolen In Port Harcourt.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend's Camry Was Stolen In Port Harcourt.. (706 Views)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend's Camry Was Stolen In Port Harcourt.. by ja2ken(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2020
A friend's Camry was stolen in Port Harcourt (Abuloma to be precise) on 14/03/20, Saturday. Please, do not purchase stolen vehicles. If seen, report to the nearest police station.. pls. Thank you.. Pics of the said car .

Re: A Friend's Camry Was Stolen In Port Harcourt.. by tyup(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2020
Igbos doing what they know how to do best.......watch them ship it to Lagos and blame Legit Yoruba hustlers For the crime

Anyways my heart wish is that the car is Recovered as Quick as possible and the Ipob thief severely and ruthlessly dealt with sad
Re: A Friend's Camry Was Stolen In Port Harcourt.. by dawnomike(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2020
tyup:
Igbos doing what they know how to do best.......watch them ship it to Lagos and blame Legit Yoruba hustlers For the crime

Anyways my heart wish is that the car is Recovered as Quick as possible and the Ipob thief severely and ruthlessly dealt with sad
...And do you really needed to metion IPOB in this?
I wonder when we as Nigerians we learn to tolerate other tribes...
When we as Africans will start to tolerate other Africans...
When we as humans will start to tolerate other human beings!
Re: A Friend's Camry Was Stolen In Port Harcourt.. by tyup(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2020
dawnomike:
...And do you really needed to metion IPOB in this?
I wonder when we as Nigerians will learn to Live without Crime and tolerate Peace as a development factor...

When we as Africans will start to shun every form of crime...
When we as humans will start to see there really isn't need putting pain in the heart of other human beings due to crime!
Re: A Friend's Camry Was Stolen In Port Harcourt.. by Hoodbilonia: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oh
Oh
Ooooo
Owode onirin for butchering

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Punished By Soldiers After Coming Out To Exercise Despite Lockdo / Nigeria Police Force: World's Worst Profession (A Personal Experience) / Watch How Father Shoot His Son To Dead For Joining Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.