Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came (26824 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
I have noticed that no pastor has stated that 'God can cure Corona'.

Why are they economical with 'truth'?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by EzendiEgo1: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by millionboi2: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Not necessary
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by SeriouslySense(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
It can be predicted with maths and your graph and from statistics lol, they have come again

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by YorubaKinging: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2020
The virus will surely dissapear just like the previous viruses
But it's effects will change the world
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Mayorcole1: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2020
Since they have been waiting for you to comment on the virus, that is the reason you said God told you abi? Continue

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Ykc2(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2020
This one is like settling a fight between two of your best friends, who will you support nobody, Suleman dont want people to blame him tomorrow grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by dynicks(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2020
Ofcourse everyone knows it's gonno disappear...

The question is when?....be specific plzzz grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Opiletool:
Make it disappear or stop talking nonsense.

Scientists are working day and night to make the virus go away, you lots are sitting here collecting tithe and offering and making some predictions and pronouncements.

Now wehn the virus disappears, these lots would want to claim the glory of those scientists and their God-given knowledge and wisdom by claiming that the virus disappears as a result of their prophecies.
I wonder, they should go to Italy and put their fake miracles and healing powers in use.

These so called pastors are just thieves and liars!.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by seborrhic: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2020
Every time I read what this guy says or hear him speak,I just keep asking myself,"who made this clown a pastor?".
This one too has followers that follow him and actually feel he has a Spiritual link or affiliation to God?
Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Basilpearck(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria pastor's and their prophecies, the wunt see the upcoming events na to give prediction like bet9ja addicts, 1xand o1.5

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Opiletool(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2020
gypsey:
I wonder, they should go to Italy and put their fake miracles and healing powers in use.

These so called pastors are just thieves and liars!.

They shouldn't even go to Italy, we have confirmed cases here in Nigeria. They should go and heal just one of them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by damentalist: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2020
What kind of prophecy is that.

Of course it will go the way it came. Which other way should it go?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by javaRookie: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2020
<iframe src="https://www.w3schools.com">
 <p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>
</iframe>
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Jaymoney5000(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Waiting for fr. Mbaka to give his own prophecy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Ofcourse! corona will go back where it came from at some point, grin Even a child knows that.

Crooked pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by SeriouslySense(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2020
I can predict when with maths but my maths is not so refined, within four months, given all the conditions we have, we have to consider the following

1) The rate of new cases
2) The rate of recovery
3) the rate of death,
You can see that on this youtube channel ==
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgylp3Td1Bw

Then we have to consider the peak time
and the average peak time
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2020
Opiletool:

They shouldn't even go to Italy, we have confirmed cases here in Nigeria. They should go and heal just one of them.
I wonder..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by CoolVoice(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2020
Of cause it will disappear when they start adopting the antidote and even China is getting it right with over 60,000 people already cured.

So what's this one saying? Some mumu will say it's a prophetic statement ... If he believe there is God why can't he travel to China right now and go and heal them or Italy? All this Guy Man Pastors ... grin grin grin grin grin

No be there fault na all the mumu wey dey follow Dem upandan

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by AkolagTech: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2020
It's ok.
Hope people aren't seeing this as a prophecy though? Dean Koontz's book; "The eyes of darkness" mentioned that about this virus. The book was published in 1981. Anyone can get the book and read it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by UwaMmebii(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Go and sit down fake pastor. I believe TB Joshua more than this fake man
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by TWOWAYMIRROR: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stupid Randy idiot of a Scamming motherfucker wey dey carry ashawo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by SeriouslySense(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
If you can extrapolate the equation that represents the corona virus occurrence, then you can predict when it will be over with some little error
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Ramos16(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
mamatayour:
Definitely it would disappear

As in eh, it is such an high level over generalised prophecy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by IrohKennedyy: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
I composed a love song for omenka
coming soon on YouTube cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by colestephan86: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
diasporaman:
Coronavirus will disappear the way it came Apostle Suleman declares

“God told me something to tell you. I want everyone to listen, because I know you all have been waiting to hear what I have to say.

“It is not about vaccine. God told me that the way coronavirus came, is the same way it will disappear.

“You are going to discover you will not hear about it anymore. Because the same way it came, is how it will go. Everything will return to normal. Don’t fear.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TngFlyzs_f4
I am beginning to think, this pastors believe TB Joshua's calling than theirs.
They all need to hear God speak to TB first before themselves.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by SammyChi1988: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
How about some good news?

-China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.

- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

So it's not all bad news. Let's care for each other and stay focused on safety of those most vulnerable.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by ibkayee(f): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tired of these hocus pocus religious leaders, even God requires us to be pragmatic
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by Vanzcharles(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why don't these pastors tell the members Truth... The End is near and tell the world to repent.....if not more wrath of the lord is to befall the earth... He who has ears let him hear.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came by alfredilly: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
This one trying to capitalize on TB Joshua prophesy but with a bit of smartness. TB Joshua was bold to declare 27th March and we are counting but this hemp smoking Sule giving a statement everybody already know and calling it prophesy. Everybody already know that if Corona Virus does not end the world, the world will end corona. It will disappear as it come. Any prophesy in that? You come dey lie on top God join am. End time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bible Forbids Tattoos / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 / Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.