Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (82596 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Goodman247: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
ehiwuogwuu:
kaiii, i can only imagine the kind of mal treatment she must have endured that made her do this...mentally unstable my foot. with all i have witnessed in this life. People are wicked and darm heartless abeg, even to their own parents ,yes you heard it to their own mother and father. May her soul rest in peace. A[s][/s]men.
we are living in a wicked world.the world is a useless place
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
onitsha abi? ogwo ego things, first they used her sanity to open a business, now they used her death to commission the business, watch out for the one in town burial they will give mama to prove to others they have arrived.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by lepasharon(f): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

Same thing that will happen to all the people who want to go to heaven they will be tired after 210 years and will be looking for death

grin
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Goodman247:
we are living in a wicked world.the world is a useless place

please dont say that, i know many people who look after their aged well.

the world of onitsha is wicked, its talk about money.

they wait until their aged parents are dead, then spend milliins on burial not iut of respect but to bolster their ego.

ogwo ego mentality.
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=Armaggedon post=87546181]why is it that 60% of the nation news coverage in the east is negative?[/quote][/s]
Shut up your ngbaati ngbaati mouth afonja,, Ogun state alone tops the list
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Ojemalad(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Armaggedon:
why is it that 60% of the nation news coverage in the east is negative?
If you are yet to belief the gospel of Jesus Christ them, it is high time you take note. Read Matt24:15-end. Then all these won't be strange to you.
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by poiZon: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fuckthamods:
To reach 85years is not easy.. She was probably tired of life since death refused to come naturally.
I've said it before, if i reach 250years and death refuse to come then i will walk alone at night in ogun state.
Even headharvesters will be scared at sighting you.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fuckthamods:
To reach 85years is not easy.. She was probably tired of life since death refused to come naturally.
I've said it before, if i reach 250years and death refuse to come then i will walk alone at night in ogun state.
. Hahahahaha
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by ellizy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Hw can u restrict aged person to a flat. At least nanny should have been taking her around compound or for a lil walk,checking up on her.

She jumped cos that was the only way to freedom
She jumped cause it was the only wrong option available at the right time
The nanny should be sued to court for involuntary manslaughter.
Why was the nanny employed
To be sleeping or watching africa magic ba
Or to look after the 85 yr old woman

She’s a nanny not grandma’s Watch....
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by JonOlive: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Armaggedon:
why is it that 60% of the nation news coverage in the east is negative?
because for media practitioners, bad news is good news. News is a report of unusual events. do you get this?
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by NaMeAboki: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
My instinct suspects fowl play; let them investigate more carefully, she might have been pushed rather than jumped to her death as claimed - the daughter/caregiver may have got tired or irked by the old lady and either one or the other may have conive to end the old lady's life prematurely - believe me, these ppl are naturally wicked
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
I
NaMeAboki:
My instinct suspects fowl play; let them investigate more carefully, she might have been pushed rather than jumped to her death as claimed - the daughter/caregiver may have got tired or irked by the old lady and either one or the other may have conive to end the old lady's life prematurely - believe me, these ppl are naturally wicked
Hmmmmmm
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why do you people enjoy posting graphic pictures?
OP are you not mad?
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Olayinka777(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bukden16:
All kinds of news and stories these days.

grin Only u! Lager,yoghurt & banana.
U get match?
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Shuggaa: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
keleman992000:
The Homicide Dept of the police should do proper investigation. i smell rat or someone wants to cover up something. or could it be what i am thinking.

Too much Hollywood..
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by fabienjoe: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
A classical case of dementia. They lose mental capacity. Common with old age. They need 24-hour care. Sadly this condition is poorly understood in Nigeria and sufferers are mindlessly stigmatized and neglected. Some are even called witches and wizards.
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Igbo kwenu
Igbo amaka

Sick!
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Ty440: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
You are from where?
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Lawdis(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
....so sad, I have one like that and that's how the so-called nanny always careless about the old woman in her care...even as I'm typing the old woman is shouting for her lunch but nanny had been adamant to her request

sometimes I feel like beating that wicked nanny
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by essenceloaded(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Got Talent? Come Rock The Stage
Nigeria �� Registration is ON� Host @nicholasfoundation PR:. @essenceloadedtv @sammeyposh

The Hunt:

1. *Acting*�
Winner: Takes lead role in a Blockbuster Tv Series and a cash prize of #360,000 (US$ 1000)

2. *Singing* � � �
Winner: 1 Album make + a music video and a cash prize of #60,000 (US$ 170)

3. *Public Speaking/Spoken Words *��
Winner: Get exposure and a cash prize of #60,000 (US$ 170)

And lots more for Runners up.
��
Hurry while registration is still on going and tickets � @
��
nicholasfoundations.org/event
��
Coming soon in #liberia �� #ghana �� #kenya �� #gambia �� etc... For Sponsorship contact us...
WhatsApp: +2348039378305
IG| intstagram.com/nicholasfoundation
Fb| Facebook.com/nicholasfoundations
TW| twitter.com/nfnigeria

*Media PR: Essenceloaded TV*

�Kindly repost, thanks�
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Chris2863(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Hw can u restrict aged person to a flat. At least nanny should have been taking her around compound or for a lil walk,checking up on her.

She jumped cos that was the only way to freedom
She jumped cause it was the only wrong option available at the right time
The nanny should be sued to court for involuntary manslaughter.
Why was the nanny employed
To be sleeping or watching africa magic ba
Or to look after the 85 yr old woman

What a wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by joepepsy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
He's now a special adviser to the president. .now go hug that wet transformer.
Rapmoney:
Who knows the whereabouts of mannabbqgrillz? I heard he was last seen at an isolation centre.
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by danuzochukwu: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
I blamed the old woman's daughter, you can't keep a mentally challenged elderly woman of that age, on a four storey building with a porous balcony and not expect this type of disaster to happen.
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by bigfrancis21: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Honestly, I don't know why many people wish to live very long on this dry place called earth. I personally don't even want to stay too long on here. 70 max or even less. Life on earth pales in comparison to where we all existed before life on earth and where most will return to upon death. Living beyond 75 or 80 = state of odindu onwu ka mma.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
joepepsy:
He's now a special adviser to the president. .now go hug that wet transformer.

Shut up there!!! Ekpa!
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by joepepsy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Your son will insult you too.
Rapmoney:

Shut up there!!! Ekpa!
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Makavelli25: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Rapmoney:
Who knows the whereabouts of mannabbqgrillz? I heard he was last seen at an isolation centre.
Who knows o
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Ukalu381(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Ukalu381(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Igbo kwenu
Igbo amaka

What a wasted afonja sperm angry
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by godkiller(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Shiiiit!

Legendary!
Re: 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Organs(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Rapmoney:

Shut up there!!! Ekpa!

Define "Ekpa"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.