Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick (912 Views)

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick by MYZOLE: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSb6bUUMl00

NOTHING WEY PERSON NO GO HEAR OOO grin grin cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick by polite2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lolz
Re: Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick by ibkayee(f): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
I don’t believe in karma per se, but I believe in the cycle of the cheating Nigerian man, side chicks finally settling down, and experiencing the same thing they put another woman through with her husband. It’s all jokes until it’s you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick by crackkhaus: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
At least she's holding her side-chic status in high esteem and knows her place in the man's life, unlike most others who lie that they never knew they were dating a married man.

While she's a hoe, she scores high points for transparency. cool

I'd rather fvck a confident hoe who wears her badge proudly than an undercover always-playing-the-victim hoe... the latter group are the ones you will get STD from easily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick by bukatyne(f): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
ibkayee:
I don’t believe in karma per se, but I believe in the cycle of the cheating Nigerian man, side chicks finally settling down, and experiencing the same thing they put another woman through with her husband. It’s all jokes until it’s you cheesy

The typical story.

Didn't even watch, Goodluck to her.

1 Like

Re: Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick by proclinician: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
crackkhaus:
At least she's holding her side-chic status in high esteem and knows her place in the man's life, unlike most others who lie that they never knew they were dating a married man.

While she's a hoe, she scores high points for transparency. cool

I'd rather fvck a confident hoe who wears her badge proudly than an undercover always-playing-the-victim hoe... the latter group are the ones you will get STD from easily.

What the hell man....
Re: Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick by crackkhaus: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
proclinician:

What the hell man....
What the problem is
Re: Slay-queen's Advice To Wives: You Should Be Grateful Your Husband Has Side-chick by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2020
Disgusting , listening to this low life would be a waste of time

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Thunder / Where Is Sunny Nneji- The Oruka Crooner / Become Self Employed Millionaires Through Mushroom Production Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.