Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Promote Your Song To The Whole World Without A Record Label In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Promote Your Song To The Whole World Without A Record Label In Nigeria (272 Views)

How I Will Got Signed In Mavins Record Label In The Future Will Shock People And / How To Get Signed To A Record Label In Nigeria / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Song To The Whole World Without A Record Label In Nigeria by MrSurd: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
I will be writing vividly to discuss on how you can promote your song as an upcoming artiste to reach the whole world without the help of a record label. A record label is not an assurance that you will blow, I have seen several upcoming artiste get signed into major record label and still they fail to blow or make it in the music industry, they are thorns of several record label out there, several of this music record lajust are not even what being called a music record label as they hardly have any reasonable thing to offer to this artiste. I have seen little producers with small studios without enough capital to even care for the need of the artiste turn their small sub standard music recording studio into a record label and start signing illegal and unregistered contracts with artiste all in the name of music label........

Continue reading below

https://knaija.com/2020/03/15/how-to-promote-your-song-to-the-whole-world-without-a-record-label-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Download All March 2020 Music Albums/ep Here / Download Zip: M.i Abaga & A-q – The Live Report Ep / Best Lockdown Song Tittle Lockdown Bae By Twin Sisters Oiza And Meyi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.