Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself (570 Views)

Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri / Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party declared Oyo South / For The People’s Democratic Party Dr Bukola Saraki Is The Best Route To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by Chimok: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
May be at state level they are not so horrible but at national level, they ran this country aground.
Prior to 1999, we used to have atleast 20hr/day electricity even in my village. PDP destroyed that and made it a privilege to enjoy that amount (20hr)/month.

I remembered as a child living in GRA Enugu we used to be on the telephone a whole day with little or no charge by NITEL. PDP in 1999 upwards made it a rare privilege to own a telephone.

I remembered as a child going to the petrol filling station with 1naira to fill a 5 litre keg with kerosene. Since 1999, kerosene has become a rare commodity.

PDP systematically destroyed everything the commoners used to access and everything the country held dear.
Agriculture, employment, where will I start?
PDP destroyed everything.

1 Like

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by bluebay(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Where are you from young man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by WATCHOVER(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Op please pass your frustrations to the APC.
Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by yarimo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by helinues: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
And na Pdp still dey government since 5 years plus now.

Sebi Nigerians have stopped shouting up Nepa bah? Are you saying your village is now enjoying 24 hours uniterrupted light?

Hian!

1 Like

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by Chimok: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
bluebay:
Am from Nigeria as definitely u have observed
Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by Chimok: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
bluebay:
Am from naija as definitely u ve observed old man
Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by Chimok: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
And na Pdp still dey government since 5 years plus now.

Sebi Nigerians have stopped shouting up Nepa bah? Are you saying your village is now enjoying 24 hours uniterrupted light?

Hian!
My dear what PDP has destroyed will take decades to put in place

1 Like

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by helinues: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chimok:
My dear what PDP has destroyed will take decades to put in place

No doubt about that.. But for how long are we going to continue blaming Pdp?

Are APC voted for to blame Pdp or develop Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by Chimok: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

No doubt about that.. But for how long are we going to continue blaming Pdp?

Are APC voted for to blame Pdp or develop Nigeria?
My dear ur father's house u took one day to destroy cannot be reconstructed in a day I hope u know that.
Then think of 16yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by iokpebholo: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chimok:
May be at state level they are not so horrible but at national level, they ran this country aground.
Prior to 1999, we used to have atleast 20hr/day electricity even in my village. PDP destroyed that and made it a privilege to enjoy that amount (20hr)/month.

I remembered as a child living in GRA Enugu we used to be on the telephone a whole day with little or no charge by NITEL. PDP in 1999 upwards made it a rare privilege to own a telephone.

I remembered as a child going to the petrol filling station with 1naira to fill a 5 litre keg with kerosene. Since 1999, kerosene has become a rare commodity.

PDP systematically destroyed everything the commoners used to access and everything the country held dear.
Agriculture, employment, where will I start?
PDP destroyed everything.
Bros u sounding like some1 who is cursed also

2 Likes

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by helinues: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chimok:
My dear ur father's house u took one day to destroy cannot be reconstructed in a day I hope u know that.
Then think of 16yrs

You mean you would prefer to wait for another 16 years to rebuild your destroyed father's house just to proof as a revenge to your brothers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by Chimok: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

You mean you would prefer to wait for another 16 years to rebuild your destroyed father's house just to proof as a revenge to your brothers?
Very funny and shallow thinking by u
Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by Chimok: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
iokpebholo:
Bros u sounding like some1 who is cursed also
May be by extension including u
Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by kutchs: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chimok:
Then think of 16yrs
What was the state of the nation PDP inherited in 1999? I guess eldorado for you isn't it?
People like you were born probably in the 90s and so wouldn't know the country had been bastardized by the military including your Messiah Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by Chimok: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
kutchs:

What was the state of the nation PDP inherited in 1999? I guess eldorado for you isn't it?
People like you were born probably in the 90s and so wouldn't know the country had been bastardized by the military including your Messiah Buhari.
PDP inherited a steady power supply, affordable fuel, affordable telephone calls just to mention a few
Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by gratiaeo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Op is suffering from APC hunger. A bag of rice was N7500 which you can afford in those days, op tell us the truth have you use your money and buy 50kg in this bubu government

1 Like

Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by ificatchmodeh: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Op is a kid.. he grew up around 2007.. even his note reeks of ignorance.

Telephone line
Steady power supply
Cheap fuel..

That’s all he know..

Kid don’t know how a country works or governed..

Weak thread
Re: The Name PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) Is A Curse In Itself by merit455(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
The frustration happening to you now is not cause by PDP

(1) (Reply)

The Real Slave Bringers / Coronavirus: Ministers Attend Extraordinary Meeting Over Coronavirus In Aso Rock / So The Only Reason Tinubu Wants To Takeover From Buhari Is To Print Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.