Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Land @ Ikorodu With Pics - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land @ Ikorodu With Pics (1843 Views)

Ikorodu Gra 3 Land 4 sale@ Odonla Ikorodu. With C Of O. / Land @ Ikorodu with C of O. 101.245 Acres Land at Magbon / Lagos State Government Land, Ikorodu Gra Iii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by Aventures(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2010
A Full Plot of well table and firm land @ Lucky fibre area Ikorodu directly behind LASPOTECH, a well and very fast developing area with full electrification for sale.
Title Documents:
Registered Survey
Purchase receipt
Price 750K

Contact 08023142108
abidoyventures@gmail.com

Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by Aventures(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2010
Have u check this out. Call now if u re intrested.
Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by Aventures(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2010
still on Board
Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by Aventures(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2010
This Land is gone at last. Kindly contact us fo genuine lands around Ikorodu and environs and also for comfirmation of land status b4 purchase. Thanks
Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by martin123: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2010
Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by Aventures(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2010
martin123:

i wish to know hw i av 419 you? my contact is clearly stated in my post some nairalanders whom i have had dealings with even knows my house and office. I do not know you neither do i have any dealings with you if i have had any dealings with u in which i was fraudulent pls say it and let the whole world hear abt it. You just dimmed it fit to tarnish my image. I leave you in The hand of Almighty GOD for Justice.
Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by RMU: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2011
Can U pls get me a very clean and genuein land at Ikorodu area. (Budget 500k) email:agbases@yahoo.com
Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by martin123: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
i wish to know how i av 419 you? my contact is clearly stated in my post some nairalanders whom i have had dealings with even knows my house and office. I do not know you neither do i have any dealings with you if i have had any dealings with u in which i was fraudulent pls say it and let the whole world hear abt it. You just dimmed it fit to tarnish my image. I leave you in The hand of Almighty GOD for Justice.

Hope you know this is lagos? and many people have come with this kind of format before now? i have been duped before now, so don't blame me
Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by Aventures(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2011
martin123:

Hope you know this is lagos? and many people have come with this kind of format before now? i have been duped before now, so don't blame me

Well i will advice that you dont unleash your anger on innocent people. i wish we can meet one on one and get to know my person. I do not take selling and buying of properties as do or die buisness as matter of fact i am fully registered engineer. i only deal in what i can guarantee payback. if we get to meet i can show you physical evidence of my several client's docs in my care, while i even help some to use theirs to generate income.
Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by ALICIA22(f): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
Am happy to know that this area is fast developing and the peace of mind with PHCN is uncomparable, I bought my own land around Parafa area just a stone throw to Lucky fibre in 2003 now i can see the price is 6 time what is being sold today going by Aventure's price of 750k ,
Re: Land @ Ikorodu With Pics by nairaxchan: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2011
@alicia22
Please holla @ moi on olaolu_oluwi@yahoo.com, some certain issues i feel we can relate on in respect of d ikorodu land

(1) (Reply)

Decent 3 Bedroom In Egbeda For 250k / Room & Parlour To Let @ N8k Per Month In Akiode, Ojodu, Ikeja. / For Your Properties Needs In Abuja, Read Through Our Services. Call 08100392181

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.