Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,566 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister (2896 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by ogaemma: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dear All,
Am a faithful member of this platform for year's now with good records.
Please help my family out, a lecturer in the polytechnic where my Sister school have given her carry over and insist he must sleep with her or she will not graduate.
Please help me with the contact of the women right group in this country or how can you help us out.
My WhatsApp 07086803671
Good bless you all.
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Dilijingsly(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
ogaemma:
Dear All,
Please help my family out, a lecturer in the polytechnic where my Sister school have given her carry over and insist he must sleep with her or she will not graduate.
Please help me with the contact of the women right group in this country or how can you help us out.
My WhatsApp 07086803671
Good bless you all.
Some lecturers are are wolf in sheep clothing. is there any prove from your sister

1 Like

Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Search for Kiki Mordi on twitter. Make she give u info.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
UnaToto
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Joevics(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
ogaemma:
Dear All,
My WhatsApp 07086803671
Good bless you all.
Your sister needs proof to show he insinuated that. Even if it's a recording of him insisting...

If not it will just be her words against his...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by donbachi(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Some of dis lecturers are worst than dogs...even with all d stories about sex for marks and disgraced lecturers.
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Omnivalent(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
donbachi:
Some of dis lecturers are worst than dogs...even with all d stories about sex for marks and disgraced lecturers.
grin
Sweet in the middle, you know.
Just in case you don't know she seduced him.
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by cRobo: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arrange with your sister to concur with the lecturer at a location and arrange boys with camera

Once the lecturer is naked, the boys should invade the place and video the lecture then

Jungle justice can take effect

I won't say a word

3 Likes

Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Origin(f): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
You are in luck.

Your sister should cry to the nearest BBC office and

LOUD IT.

1 Like

Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by ayo2008: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
For this Corona virus era?
The lecturer get mind
What he knows how to chop will definitely leads to his downfall
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by moderatedguy: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Is it the lecturer that failed her in the course abi na she fail woefully.Maybe shes begging the lecturer to help her. Lets not jump to conclusion yet

6 Likes

Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Most ladies experienced this in school....
Your sister should read excessively and prefer for his exam next time as if it's the only exam she's got, copy her script number before submitting and she should make sure she answer all questions correctly.

Then watch out, he won't have any chance to fail her.
As much as lecturers want to have sex with students in exchange for Mark, they can't fail anyone who performed excellently in the exam, cause you'll take away such power from him ....if he still fails her, she can always apply for a remark.

5 Likes

Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by ITbomb(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Get her a recording device (pen or button) and let her play along.
Your case would be better with strong evidence not word of mouth
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by biobash(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
ogaemma:
Dear All,
My WhatsApp 07086803671
Good bless you all.

Tag SegaLink on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tell your sis to attach cowrie to her pant,let her meet the man at wherever with palm oil. When the man is ready for the act she should open her pant and give him palm oil to drink before. With a words that if he did without drinking the palm oil he will die
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by gulfer: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bait him and get it reported to the authority and put it on twitter cool cool cool
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Adgideon(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Be wise you and ur sister suppose to know what to do to trap the bastard, lecturers are even afraid now even if the ladies approach them, they will think it's a set up, so if ur sis is been blackmailed into having sex with him both of u know what u do. Abi una na dey read news of how many lecturer's don go down or how to catch am
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Randy100: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
You can request for re-marking of her script if you are so sure she was failed by the lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Coldie(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tell ur sister to read well. That apart try to get proof maybe voice recording or Whatsapp chats
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by encryptjay(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lecturers ehn, some will just be asking girls out anyhow.
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Koko1119: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Go tell police.
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Koko1119: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Go tell police
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by shangodele974(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Send me d lecturers number
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by oieda: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
ogaemma:
Dear All,
My WhatsApp 07086803671
Good bless you all.

Why all this nah.

She should go to his office, and beg with her phone audio recording it.

Then she should go again with video recording, this time, bringing out the phone when she is leaving the office.

Post it online.

Thank me later.

Please, I need to go and wash my hands again. . . #CoronavirusNoDeyFearFace
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Malawian(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Joevics:

Your sister needs proof to show he insinuated that. Even if it's a recording of him insisting...

If not it will just be her words against his...
She can always write an application for remarking her script. Such will then be marked and graded by another lecturer. She has to have long legs o, cos all those lecturers are pallys.
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by pek(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
ogaemma:
Dear All,
Am I'm a faithful member of this platform for year's years now with good records.
My WhatsApp 07086803671
Good bless you all.
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by seanwilliam(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Is your sister a virgin
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by pek(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Without mincing words, I can tell you your sister is not intelligent. She is either average or below average. Have you seen an intelligent girl that is sexually harassed or victimised in school? It is the dull ones. For you and your sister not to know what to do in this age speaks volume.
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by nairaman66(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Koko1119:
Go tell police

Police would want to sleep with the girl too!
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by bluefilm: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Don't worry.

Just find a way to report the randy goat of a lecturer to IPPIS.

IPPIS knows how to handle such randy and stubborn end time lecturers very well.

IPPIS no dey look face!
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by CodeTemplar: 4:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Evidence is key to allegations like these. What has ur sis got on her tormentor?
Re: Help A Lecturer Insist On Having Sex With My Sister by Purplekush(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2020
This is one reasons gang affiliation pays off in skl. You don't need to bother your head with such bs as this. #saynoTocultism thou

(1) (2) (Reply)

M.T.I Onitsha Student Alumni / University Of Ado Ekiti Part Time Students Bribe University With Cars. / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Post Utme/hnd Forms/ Pt Forms R Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.