Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How Do I Turn On Dark Mode In Gmail? Here Is How To Get Gmail Dark Mode - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Turn On Dark Mode In Gmail? Here Is How To Get Gmail Dark Mode (211 Views)

Why Is There Sun In The Space And The Space Is Still Very Dark / How Do I Turn My Normal TV Into A Smart TV? / Twitter Dark Mode: How To Turn On Dark Mode On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Turn On Dark Mode In Gmail? Here Is How To Get Gmail Dark Mode by tycoon101(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Enjoy comfortable reading at night with a darker inbox
Gmail dark mode can make a huge difference to your day-to-day experience using the app, and it’s available to try now for mobile and desktop.
Not only does the darker interface look great, and make a refreshing change from Google’s all-white design, it also reduces glare when you’re checking your messages at night, making reading more comfortable. It could save a little battery power as well, particularly if your phone has an AMOLED display.

Gmail dark mode is refreshingly easy to activate, too (much more straightforward than WhatsApp dark mode or Facebook dark mode). Here’s how to make the switch.

To activate dark mode for Gmail on the desktop, go to Gmail.com and click the ‘Settings’ icon (shaped like a gear) at the top right underneath your profile picture. Select ‘Themes’, scroll past the various picture themes and click the black thumbnail (the label ‘Dark’ appears when you Read more https://techevangelistseo.com/how-to-get-gmail-dark-mode-give-your-inbox-a-new-look-on-desktop-and-mobile/

(1) (Reply)

Boom Vehicle Barrier System By Teso Tech / How To Use Whatsapp On Computer In 2020? (updated) / Can Lightening Protector Be Made for An Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.