Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,344 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Cure All Health Issues With STC30(The Miracle Product) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure All Health Issues With STC30(The Miracle Product) (1742 Views)

Cure All These Naturally With Jigsimur / Miracle Product For All Sorts Of Health Issues / Fibroid Stem Cell Treatment With STC30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Cure All Health Issues With STC30(The Miracle Product) by OnPointMan(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
YabaLeftist:

Mr Man can you hear yourself? Are you for real? Are you seriously in full possession of your faculties?

I shouldn't have stopped after spending fifty four thousand on 2 small packets of STC-30 and there was not even a slight improvement in the person's health condition? I should have spent another 54 thousand naira on another 2 packets of something that is nothing more than candies in a packet that offered no noticeable health benefits to the person who took it, right? When there are plenty other remedies and supplements that one can take and notice improvements almost immediately even at a considerably cheaper price.

All you people marketing STC30 are nothing but charlatans ripping people off with bogus and spurious claims. Can you imagine the deceitful title of this thread: Cure all health issues with STC30. What nonsense cure?!

I repeat; STC30 is a total scam and no one should waste their hard-earned money on the rubbish cos it can never cure a single ailment as you people claim.

Funny guy. Testimonies are everywhere all over the world. Maybe you bought a fake.
Re: Cure All Health Issues With STC30(The Miracle Product) by adeoba2008(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2022
To have STC 30 and other Superlife products delivered to your doorstep, reach me on Whatsapp +2348103180831. You can also call me on 07085386305.

You can also contact me through my blog https://ictload.com.

I will have it delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Malt And Milk Truly A Blood Tonic? / Implication Of AC Genotype. / Where To Buy Preseed Lubricant In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.