Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

If Free Visas Becomes Available, Will You Apply! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Free Visas Becomes Available, Will You Apply! (534 Views)

See University Of 'SUYA' Spotted In Lagos, Would You Apply? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Free Visas Becomes Available, Will You Apply! by BOSSFX: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!

This thread is on a funny note o. We won't kill ourselves becuse of one yeye korokoro virus. All of its past family members we defeated them. Same way, we go give this one a giant killer blow very soon. We are humans, we are created in the image of our maker.

So, to the topic at hand;

As things are all over the world now, everywhere hot zones, Visa suddenly becomes available for free to that country you have tried alot to get. Now the question is:

Will you take it? Will you japa? grin grin

Honest answers o. Just to lighten your day o.

Thanks!

Re: If Free Visas Becomes Available, Will You Apply! by obi4eze(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin
Re: If Free Visas Becomes Available, Will You Apply! by BOSSFX: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
obi4eze:
grin

Guy, you no talk o. U just dey make me laugh here o. Naija, japa mode. Anytime, anyday. Lolz grin
Re: If Free Visas Becomes Available, Will You Apply! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Antartica straight
Re: If Free Visas Becomes Available, Will You Apply! by BOSSFX: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Antartica straight

grin sharp guy
Re: If Free Visas Becomes Available, Will You Apply! by vickydankal(f): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Most of you will not believe me, if I tell you I won’t apply. See I like this place call Naija. The lawlessness we enjoy here is out of this world.
Re: If Free Visas Becomes Available, Will You Apply! by BOSSFX: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
vickydankal:
Most of you will not believe me, if I tell you I won’t apply. See I like this place call Naija. The lawlessness we enjoy here is out of this world.

grin grin grin grin
[/color] the lawlessness we enjoy here is out of this world[color=#000099]
grin grin grin grin

You wanna kill me with laughter o.
Ur head dey there! Lolz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Use To Explain Happenings On Oau Campus / If You Wont To Laugh Click On The Link / Back Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.