Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

What Agency Can I Report This To - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Agency Can I Report This To (622 Views)

No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! / Please Where Is The Right Channel To Report This To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Agency Can I Report This To by mercyib(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dear NLders,
Good afternoon all. I have an apartment I'm working on and I have plans of packing in to the apartment in less than 2 months by God's Grace.

The problem is that, The owner of the house next to me have small pigries and poultry farm next to my sitting room and master bedroom. The odur of pigs and poultry is unbearable for me and my family.

What Agency can I report this to that will make him relocate this out in short time.

Thanks for your response in advance.
Re: What Agency Can I Report This To by Evergreen4(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
mercyib:
Dear NLders,
Good afternoon all. I have an apartment I'm working on and I have plans of packing in to the apartment in less than 2 months by God's Grace.

The problem is that, The owner of the house next to me have small pigries and poultry farm next to my sitting room and master bedroom. The odur of pigs and poultry is unbearable for me and my family.

What Agency can I report this to that will make him relocate this out in short time.

Thanks for your response in advance.
ministry of health or health department in the local government

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Letting ,220sqm Open Plan Office Space Ground Floor, Ikoyi Road,call Babs / Brand New 4 Bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex / Cheap Land At Abule Ado Trade Fair For Sale @8m Per Plot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.