Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. (6849 Views)

COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin / Tribunal Verdict: Bayelsans Hit The Street In Jubilation [Photos] / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by macolino(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
American Government has proposed to give out one Trillion dollars to her Citizens, Which is over A thousand dollars each, for upkeeps since the country is on a lockdown because of Coronavirus..

Some American millionaires/ Billionaires have started donating funds to ensure that every American citizen is well taken care of. Some medical Researchers have swung into action for the cure of the deadly virus.. Americans believe in what they can do for their country mostly in times of this Pandemic virus outbreak..

IN my country Nigeria the reverse is always the case. People Like Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Otedola, Author Eze, and our greedy politicians will prefer to die with their Treasures tied with them, rather than rendering this humanitarian gestures..

Every Citizen of this country should have it at the back of their minds that Coronavirus does know the Rich or the poor but has been highly reported that most index cases so far are people with travel records to prone areas with high Coronavirus cases.

Nigerians must act now before it is too late. Put all measures in place, we should not wait until it hits harder.. We are not aware what will hit on use soon,if we don't take drastic measures to curtail the outbreak...

Las Las give your Life to Christ and Prepare your soul to receive him in heaven when the time comes..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by Inkling(f): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Coro

Na bad guy

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by Bigii(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Badeth
Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Brace up Nigeria. Winter is almost here!

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by RichBoy247: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
macolino:
American Government has proposed to give out one Trillion dollars to her Citizens, Which is over A thousand dollars each, for upkeeps since the country is on a lockdown because of Coronavirus..

IN my country Nigeria the reverse is always the case. People Like Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Otedola, Author Eze, and our greedy politicians will prefer to die with their Treasures tied with them, rather than rendering this humanitarian gestures..

Every Citizen of this country should have it at the back of their minds that Coronavirus does know the Rich or the poor but has been highly reported that most index cases so far are people with travel records to prone areas with high Coronavirus cases.

Nigerians must act now before it is too late. Put all measures in place, we should not wait until it hits harder.. We are not aware what will hit on use soon,if we don't take drastic measures to curtail the outbreak...

Las Las give your Life to Christ and Prepare your soul to receive him in heaven when the time comes..

When Osinbajo was going round the country giving 5,000 naira to the poorest in our society and 10,000 loans to market women and Artisans, you all picked up arms and started calling him names even your fathers dare not? What do you people want this time?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by ursullalinda(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
We can't control this virus.....we are not that equipped.....God pls help us our leaders are the worst on planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by NextD18: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Coronavirus cannot stop Lagos traffic.
Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by NothingDoMe: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

When Osinbajo was going about giving 5,000 naira to the poorest in our society, you all picked up arms and started calling him names even your fathers dare not? What do you people want this time?
Now is the time. Election don pass. Bring the money now. grin

17 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by cRobo: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thats true

Thank God I was able to catch my flight from Milan before the shut down,

finally I am in Nigeria, home sweet home

If I tell u wetin I see for Italy

Well

I won't say a word

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by Princessabby99(f): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Na wa oh. Indeed no one knows tommorow

1 Like

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by bigiyaro(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

When Osinbajo was going round the country giving 5,000 naira to the poorest in our society and 10,000 loans to market women and Artisans, you all picked up arms and started calling him names even your fathers dare not? What do you people want this time?
5k n 10k loan, pls what is such amount supposed to change? 10k loan... imagine the wickedness.

10 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by JunctionBox: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Just imagine
Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by BlackfireX: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

Osinbande ... Is that not the mere commissioner ??

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by IDeyNL: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

10k loan!

See how poverty has damaged your skull.

What do you expect an SME to do with 5-10k? Are you guys really sensible?

Would you give that to any of your close relative to start a business? What is wrong with your people?

You seem like someone from korunu village in Ibadan. You guys don't think

17 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by iammo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
its is for traders and not SMEs do you know what SME and MSMEs are for crying out loud.. unlike you lazy one.. 10k-15k is what some serious people have used to turn around their life, from you blodas buying bail of okirika 7k and selling for huge profit, recharge card sellers, indomie and tea vendors, petty traders, mai suya , pepper sellers

IDeyNL:

10k loan!

See how poverty has damaged your skull.

What do you expect an SME to do with 5-10k? Are you guys really sensible?

Would you give that to any of your close relative to start a business? What is wrong with your people?

You seem like someone from korunu village in Ibadan. You guys don't think

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by poiZon: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

Is osibanjo a rich man?
Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by joshboo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Thats true

Well

I won't say a word

Chief wetin u see gist us bikonu
Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by powerkey: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is the time we need Tinubus bullion Van filled with Us dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by Hisduchess(f): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Thats true

Well

I won't say a word

Nairaland mods please quarantine this person.thank you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Thats true

Well

I won't say a word
I hope you are not in Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by viceddy95(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
macolino:

Some American millionaires/ Billionaires have started donating funds to ensure that every American citizen is well taken care of. Some medical Researchers have swung into action for the cure of the deadly virus.. Americans believe in what they can do for their country mostly in times of this Pandemic virus outbreak..

Sorry bro,what's the name of this street and what part of Milan is it located....that you are saying is the busiest street in Milan.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by IDeyNL: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:
its is for traders and not SMEs do you know what SME and MSMEs are for crying out loud.. unlike you lazy one.. 10k-15k is what some serious people have used to turn around their life, from you blodas buying bail of okirika 7k and selling for huge profit, recharge card sellers, indomie and tea vendors, petty traders, mai suya , pepper sellers

And how can that improve an economy?

Are you people daft?

Indomie and gala sellers?

Daft zombies from Korunu village in Ibadan Oyo state

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by iammo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
IDeyNL:

And how can that improve an economy?

Are you people daft?

Indomie and gala sellers?

Daft zombies from Korunu village in Ibadan Oyo state

when all your father thought you is to insult strangers like he does why wont you keep asking the benefit of retailers , hawkers street vendors to the industries, producers and the economy at large

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by MetaPhysical: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
How are my sisters doing up yonder?

How market? grin
Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by IDeyNL: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

when all your father thought you is to insult strangers like he does why wont you keep asking the benefit of retailers , hawkers street vendors to the industries, producers and the economy at large

You're a fool.

I'm Sure you always insult your father at home..

You and your father are both from korunu village hence you both don't use your brains.

You probably inherited daftness from your father. I'm sure you'll pass it on to your kids.

Foolish korunu zombie

1 Like

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by iammo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
IDeyNL:

You're a fool.

I'm Sure you always insult your father at home..

You and your father are both from korunu village hence you both don't use your brains.

You probably inherited daftness from your father. I'm sure you'll pass it on to your kids.

Foolish korunu zombie

mo soro si , oun sunkun

grin

abeg find somewhere else to cry and make sure you go and ask for a refund from your economics teacher then its not too late to get home training and public decorum, find an elder more sensible in your village and start learning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by Humphrizy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dx plague called Coronavirus is just hitting too hard on mankind

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by engrchykae(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

Osinbajo was buying votes then.
Why did he stop?
Because election is over!
Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by osamz007: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
"just like in a horror movie, empty street"

What a pandemic

Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by tiredoflife(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Thats true

Well

I won't say a word

Ahhhh u carry Coro come angry
Re: Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. by RichBoy247: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

Osinbande ... Is that not the mere commissioner ??

If your father meets Osinbajo today, your father will prostrate even if you don't prostrate in your culture. Osinbajo is a Professor of Law and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. Does your father even have a first degree? Please don't misunderstand me, I mean no harm or insult, I don't insult elders, but I just want to know before I continue my analysis.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Reject Buhari's Fresh Request To Borrow $4bn / Ex-Edo Commissioner, Andrew Emwanta Dumps APC Over Governorship Primary / Navy Promotes 135 Officers, Gets Five New Rear Admirals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.