Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus (3585 Views)

Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) / Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Officialrero: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lady raises alarm after school takes children to the airport for an excursion amidst Coronavirus outbreak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGWvjBCWr6M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Npfn: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria and our darling daddy

5 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by JunctionBox: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sense is far from some Nigerians

17 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by iammo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
embarassed

when are we going to take corro seriously or is it because it is stil busy with the italians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Olunmercy56(f): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nonchalant attitude sad innocent children sad

3 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
We have a serious Underlying Problem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by mytime24(f): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sense fall on naija by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by sexylassie2(f): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
JunctionBox:

As in sense is not in nigeria at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by sexylassie2(f): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
The airport authorities to the security and the school teachers and owners no one iota of sense in their head

Thinking is a problem in nigeria, see the result.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by olamidedivotee(f): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria is a zoo indeed

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by franchasng: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
The parents of the kids are mad!!

Government should make sure Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels do not enter back to Nigeria from wherever they said they jetted out to last week!!

Nigerians lack sense!!

9 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Officialrero:
Lady raises alarm after school takes children to the airport for an excursion amidst Coronavirus outbreak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGWvjBCWr6M
This picture is not recent let's stop this nonsense. No parent will allow this.

1 Like

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by foolbuster: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chai !!! I just hope this hoax about hot weather killing the virus is true because this country is f*ked.

3 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by TMKsouth: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin grin grin Funniest story of the day.

IronGalaxy JaceBlace XhosaNostra

3 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Niwdog(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria is finished!
The owner of this school should be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by fiercehillz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
I just believe God loves Nigerians irrespective of our negligence...because I am still wondering why the corona virus case is still very low in the country...

I just hope the table doesn't turn against Africa and then the West will now focus on how to eradicate the disease from Africa...Atleast we were given a head start but we still took chances.

3 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by aimuan(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

As in sense is not in nigeria at all

meaning you don't have sense?

1 Like

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Raylight2(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
see how wise the so called proprietor is

3 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by IronGalaxy: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin Funniest story of the day.

IronGalaxy JaceBlace XhosaNostra
Bro, what do you expect from Nigerians? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Iceyjay(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
mytime24:
Sense fall on naija by fire by force
Shut up!
Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
TheManhattan:

This picture is not recent let's stop this nonsense. No parent will allow this.

Stop buying N100 for 10mb so that you can watch videos before making blind comments all over nairaland and disgracing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by cRobo: 12:19am On Mar 19, 2020
franchasng:
Government should make sure Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels do not enter back to Nigeria from wherever they said they jetted out to last week!!!

I support this motion
Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by ayanbaba2(m): 5:25am On Mar 19, 2020
sense is not common in this country, at all!

like Nigerian leaders, like Nigeria citizens. No difference at all!

in 2014, NYSC postponed Orientation camp for PCMs because of Ebola outbreak. they were given "kits and ppa letter" immediately they arrived the camp, only for them to "camp" with the next batch( which is my set - 14c).

in 2020, NYSC allowed them to "camp" despite the outbreak of COViD-19! later, they dismissed them after a week in camp!

I told my sister that they shouldn't be in camp, not this time. I was hoping that NYSC will call off the orientation camp for the time being, just like 2014. Hell No! they went ahead!

...we have bad citizens in Nigeria, my conclusion!

Those at the "centre of affairs" today (2020) were "sensible citizen" then (2014) including the present NYSC DG and Minister of health ( a consultant for that matter) and others.

As simple as Cooking Indomin,

...we're regressing!

Millions of graduates, thousands of Masters holders, what're they mastering?
Professors nko? money, money, more money mongers!

The knowledge acquired is wasting!

No wonder the country is not climbing since 1960!

1 Like

Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Roon9(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by jamesharryson(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2020
Their pastor has given them confidence that nothing will ever happen to them
Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Some Nigerians and sense...
Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by potbelly(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2020
angry angry
Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by 9japride(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2020
We take things for granted in this country. Children that love putting things in their mouth. Hope are safe.
Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Drakkernoir: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2020
JunctionBox:

Like i was saying yesterday....even if the government bans social gatherings....most silly Nigerians wont take heed

Market women, transport riders....just to name a few.
Re: Uproar As School Takes Children To Airport For Excursion Amidst Coronavirus by Kingluqman(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2020
I hope the school is not owned by Seyi Makinde grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Uk Or Usa University That Can Admit Hnd Graduates To A Direct Masters Degree / Unilag: Distance Learning Institute Form Is Out / Secondary School Student Proposes To Girlfriend, Social Media Goes Crazy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.