Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers (487 Views)

Largest Religious Gathering In Africa / Cross River Government Bans Religious Gathering Of More Than 5 People / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers by ev4real(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
The Lagos State Government, on Wednesday, banned all religious gathering with over 50 people within the state.

The decision was arrived at after a meeting of the Lagos State Government with religious bodies in the state, The PUNCH reports.

The religious bodies include the Christian Association of Nigeria and Muslim leaders.

Details later…

https:///3d6HtNg

lalalastica please move to fp
Re: BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers by Iyiataata92: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
I was thinking that they will allow pastors and imans to pray against the virus. And prophets to prophesy the date it will end

Just only thinking
Re: BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers by Eagleboney(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
I noticed Nigerians are expecting this virus with enthusiasm
Re: BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers by paxonel(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fake news!

My guy, go and soak garri
Re: BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers by okomile(f): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin grin
Ko le work

It cannot happen

Na hunga go finish some pastors and imams

cheesy grin
Na zoogeria we dey

Above the law and no shaking
Re: BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers by kingxsamz(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
paxonel:
Fake news!

My guy, go and soak garri

Lol, see this one...

Re: BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers by kingxsamz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why do they want to ban religious gatherings nw? cry
Have they forgotten that Tb Joshua said the virus will end on the 27th?
How will these business men be able to collect their payments(tithes) now?
How will they be able to collect money to service their private jets? cry
Government should have mercy on these businesses men nw.

I feel for them, really.

Re: BREAKING: Lagos Bans Religious Gathering With Over 50 Worshippers by paxonel(m): 12:59am On Mar 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, see this one...
Ok, it true!
No wahalla grin

(1) (Reply)

‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence / Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj - Judgement Has Been Set For The Usa / Mike Abdul, Monique & Pat Oyelakin Pictured At Lagos Dedication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.