Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Am Ouite Sure This Business Is Lucrative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Ouite Sure This Business Is Lucrative (484 Views)

What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Coffee Business Is Lucrative Worldwide / Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ouite Sure This Business Is Lucrative by onoerime: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2010
entertainment biz is very lucrative i am thinking of venturing this biz. i have 500k. i will approach a hotel manager in lucrative environment and have deal with him concerning his hall and if he agrees to lease it for a fees then yes i am on my way. i will get some girls to work for me i mean girls that will be ready to entertain the audience with sexy dances. a good d.j and some up coming musicians in a.j city. now this will be done maybe once or last Friday of the month. i place my advert on a television house with a gate fee tagged. now the question is will 500k be able to start this? what are the difficulties and challenges one might face with this kind of business. pls your advice before i fall

(1) (Reply)

Catering Services For All Events / A Plot Of Land At Ajuwon.akute / Marketing Commission Agent Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.