Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? (1252 Views)

A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by ashacot: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
My babe sister just called me that while she was writing her exams, her system tripped off and couldn't come up afterwards.. And that was it. Her exam ended abruptly.

She has been crying ever since. Is there any hope for her?
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
ashacot:
My babe sister just called me that while she was writing her exams, her system tripped off and couldn't come up afterwards.. And that was it. Her exam ended abruptly.

Which means have you try to contact jamb before coming here with this jamb question.
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by ashacot: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Which means have you try to contact jamb before coming here with this jamb question.

If u have a means of helping out with information on how to go about this u do so
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
ashacot:

If u have a means of helping out with information on how to go about this u do so
Was that the question I asked you?
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by ABCthings: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
ashacot:

And you mean there was no technician around? No problem she should head to JAMB headquarters ASAP.
the CCTV cam is her proof.
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by Trust22(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why didn't ur babe contact u.... how come the sister...
Am suspecting you....
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by Crystalhonah: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
This post needs to hit the front page for more suggestions
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by ashacot: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
ABCthings:

And you mean there was no technician around? No problem she should head to JAMB headquarters ASAP.
the CCTV cam is her proof.

I hope this works out. She said it tripped of 5times. And they even changed her computer too but by the time it was changed, it was remaining only 4minutes. She could not do anything. She has been crying ever since
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by Randy100: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2020
ashacot:

I hope this works out. She said it tripped of 5times. And they even changed her computer too but by the time it was changed, it was remaining only 4minutes. She could not do anything. She has been crying ever since
With this she has exhausted all her time. As for the crying, she will get over it. Finally, there is always next year.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by ashacot: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Randy100:
With this she has exhausted all her time. As for the crying, she will get over it. Finally, there is always next year.

She didn't exhausted her time mate. The delay in fixing her system exhausted her time. While next year is always another option, I am asking if her situation can be fixed. I.e giving another chance to write the exam
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by kestolove95(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Let her go outside nd skool, Nigeria is bleeped
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by Randy100: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2020
ashacot:

She didn't exhausted her time mate. The delay in fixing her system exhausted her time. While next year is always another option, I am asking if her situation can be fixed. I.e giving another chance to write the exam
Alright. I was watching Nta news extra by 10pm yesterday were JAMB was saying that there will not be any mop up exam this year because the exam was done swiftly without any problem which some of the student across the states of Nigeria were in affirmation to that. I don't think there is anything that will be done speaking from the experience my cousin had and he couldn't even qualify for mop up exam in 2018.
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by vickysly: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2020
ashacot:

Trust me she's lying
She should buckle up and start preparing for next year's jamb
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by ashacot: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2020
vickysly:

Trust me she's lying

You possibly can't say she is lying when u were not also there. I know my babe sister more than u and I know the hard work she has put into her preparation for this exam since November last year. Besides she has no reason to lie to me. All jamb should do is to check Its CCTV camera in the hall to confirm confirm if she is telling the truth.
Re: Any Hope For My Babe Sister On Her Abruptly Ended Jamb Exam? by missimelda01(f): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Trust22:
Why didn't ur babe contact u.... how come the sister...

Am suspecting you....

I hope this statement was a joke undecided

(1) (Reply)

Common Entrance Exam Prep For Primary / I Need Help With These Quantitative Reasoning Questions. / Most Spoken Language In Africa *it's Not Swahili*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.