Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Coronavirus: Culinary Benefit! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Culinary Benefit! (177 Views)

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Novel Coronavirus: Lagos Alerts Public, Lists Precautionary Measures / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Culinary Benefit! by MetaPhysical: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
My people, continue to cook with pepper. There is reason Yoruba people do not suffer many of the ailments that others carry in their genes. The difference is pepper.

We learn from the example of others.

Nigerians must stay alive....continue to cook with pepper. It is not a proven cure for coronavirus, but it has also not been included in the test....or should I say it has bern overlooked because it is an indigeneous food.

We do have examples in past to prove that pepper is a good immunity for many breach of the nervous system, the metabolic system and as well the immuno system.

Cook with pepper! Stay alive!
Re: Coronavirus: Culinary Benefit! by wwwihy: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
MetaPhysical:
My people, continue to cook with pepper. There is reason Yoruba people do not suffer many of the ailments that others carry in their genes. The difference is pepper.

We learn from the example of others.

Nigerians must stay alive....continue to cook with pepper. It is not a proven cure for coronavirus, but it has also not been included in the test....or should I say it has bern overlooked because it is an indigeneous food.

We do have examples in past to prove that pepper is a good immunity for many breach of the nervous system, the metabolic system and as well the immuno system.

Cook with pepper! Stay alive!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Reports Chloroquine Poisonings After Trump Comments / Boost Your Organ And Libido Inroder To Save A Relationship. / Coronavirus: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.