Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv (1145 Views)

Tstv Acquires Mytv / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / Own Your Own Tv Channel On Strong/mytv, DSTV & Consat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv by vickydankal(f): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please I need help. I’m part of a committee assigned to investigate what it takes to start a church Tv channel, to transmit recorded messages, live coverages and possibly interviews among others.

I know of DunamisTv, CelebrationTv, DoveTv and EmmanuelTv.

What are the processes for a Church to own a Tv channel with Mytv, Mytv, Dstv or Ctl.

I would like a detailed information. If you are an agent with any of the above Tv Networks please Dm.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv by SEGLIZ: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
you need to set up your studio first, acquire necessary equipment and gadget including transmitter.
approach any of the platform you wish broadcast through establish your intent from there you know what do next.
Re: How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv by chatinent: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Meet one of the already established ones.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv by ojoshu(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kindly dm
08155552811 that’s his field

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv by vickydankal(f): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2020
SEGLIZ:
you need to set up your studio first, acquire necessary equipment and gadget including transmitter.
approach any of the platform you wish broadcast through establish your intent from there you know what do next.

Thank you
Re: How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv by vickydankal(f): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2020
ojoshu:
Kindly dm
08155552811 that’s his field
Ok I will do that
Re: How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv by justnydum: 4:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Hello Vicky, pls can I get your details,I will get your church up in less than 24hours. That's my work. Reach me on 08178677677 or if I can get yours.

(1) (Reply)

Flavor Of Love / Cant A Woman Take Advantage Over What She Wants? / Criss Angel Walks On Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.