Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Life Is Not Fair - Mama Mbam Uguru Cries Out For Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Is Not Fair - Mama Mbam Uguru Cries Out For Help! (253 Views)

Breaking News: Lagos Socialite And Oba Of Uguru Land, Buhari Oloto Is Dead / Nairaland Admin The Way You Treat Us Is Not Fair / Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Not Fair - Mama Mbam Uguru Cries Out For Help! by Davidchitah(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
"LIFE IS NOT FAIR" - Mama Mbam Cries Out For Help.

Please join us in puting a smile on this crippled woman's face.

On Wednesday evening, I bombed into a post by a Pastor, Pastor Nworie Romanus, where he shared some pictures he took with a crippled old woman during his village House-to-House Visitation and also read his attending write-up which together caused a spontaneous emotional outburst from me, renting my heart into shreds in pity and sympathy and culminated to uncontrollable tears.

I couldn't contain my emotions, I cried as if I had lost someone. I had never felt this way in my entire life and I immediately wished I had all it requires to assist Mama in her condition.

I summoned courage, contacted Pastor Nworie through his Facebook Facebook Messenger, got his contact and put a call through to him to get more information about Mama Mbam Uguru. He sent me videos of his conversation with Mama (in Ikwo Dialect) and some other pictures. I managed to comprehend Mama's story because I'm not from Ikwo.

From our conversation, I gathered that:

1. Mama Mbam is a native of Omege Agalegu, Ikwo, in Ikwo LGA of Ebonyi State and she had been Crippled from birth.

2. She lost her Husband in 1991 and since then has been living in abject poverty and at Mercy of alms from begging.

3. Mama has a Son called Ejike. Ejike couldn't get minimal education as Mama had wished, and so became a Lumberjack (one who cuts down trees). Since 2016, Mama has not set her eyes on Ejike neither has Ejike reached out to her either through phone or other means.

Long story cut shot....Mama needs urgent attention.

Mama lives in a thatched Mud house which roof looks like a shredded unbrella. Any rainfall would surely make it's resting place on her and ruin her day and night, perpetually!.

I concluded with Pastor Romanus that:
1. We would initiate means to build a brand New House for Mama before the rainy season comes in full weight. There's surely other Nigerians that would feel pity for Mama like us and will become collaborators in putting smiles on Mama's face.

2. We would thereafter, get a better Wheelchair for Mama and establish a Provision Store for her where she would be making a living from.

Pastor Nworie has graciously provided his Bank Account details for all donations towards Assisting Mama. We've agreed to monitor the process of donation and execution and ensure transparency of the entire process.

Name: Nworie Romania
No: 0503077487
Bank: Eco Bank

Call: 08061197162, 07067448400

Nigerians are known for their kind hearts, this is one more life we've got to lift out from the pit of anguish and save from preventable death.

Please join us, Mama Mbam needs our help.

Please help me Share widely!

Re: Life Is Not Fair - Mama Mbam Uguru Cries Out For Help! by Davidchitah(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
More Pictures

Re: Life Is Not Fair - Mama Mbam Uguru Cries Out For Help! by Iyiataata92: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pastor Nwaorie provided his bank account number instead of providing last sunday tithe and offering?

This is really disheartening
Re: Life Is Not Fair - Mama Mbam Uguru Cries Out For Help! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Really disheartening. Only God knows who is his. One Sunday offerings alone would give mama a new lease of life. Donations from other sources could only be an addition
Re: Life Is Not Fair - Mama Mbam Uguru Cries Out For Help! by Davidchitah(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pastor Nworie I learnt, is an Assemblies of God Church Pastor and under the Payroll of the Church. He do not operate a personal Church.

Nonetheless, he has donated his March and April Salary to assist in the kick-starting of the house Foundation laying kicking off soon.

I also learnt that Pastor Nworie had done similar thing for two women in other villages he had been posted to serve.

Most times, it's not always good to judge until we get the complete story.

(1) (Reply)

Four New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos / Retail Packaging Boxes / How Ccecc Company Destroy Power Supply In Ebute-metta-ekedc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.