Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? (949 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Why Buhari Cancelled Broadcast - Shehu Sani / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by hisexcellency34: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why did President Muhammadu Buhari abolish Presidential Media Chat where media personalities ask him questions about his government and state of the nation?

I remember how it was under the Goodluck Jonathan administration

1 Like

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by JosEast(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Untill 2023
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by ReadyMadeToTo(f): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Buhari is deaf and dumb, he can only read from a prepared material. That's the type of person educated people voted for in the 21st century

6 Likes

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by cRobo: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
APC said its not important
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by Blizzy9ja: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
Buhari is deaf and dumb, he can only read from prepared material. That's the type of person educated people voted for in the 21st century
Lemme sit back and watch the supporters of failure come for you.

The president cannot even address the nation at the critical moment, he's daft and clueless

2 Likes

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by babyfaceafrica: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lolz. Buhari is very taciturn... He won't do well in media chat.. I guess that is why he is not bringing it up.. When majority elected a general that doesn't talk much.. This is what you get!!..

2 Likes

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by seunlayi(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
I wish him to be infected with convid19, he caused all this health crisis

1 Like

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by Okwyjesus(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
APC said its not important
After the first media chat, they sense disgrace and ran away

4 Likes

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by 2ndchance44: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wetin buhari go talk for the media chat? The guy dey clueless.
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by Bethel4Life(f): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Its simply because u can't give what u don't have

1 Like

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by Gandollaar(f): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Buhari be like..

1 Like

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by GamalNasser: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
His handlers know how dull he is to the core , they know he is mentally vacous and will do anything to keep him away from live interviews

1 Like

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by ikaboy: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
Buhari be like..

Bia iyalaya ..
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by SoNature(m): 4:48am On Mar 19, 2020
You want Buhari who does not know the full meanings of APC and INEC to appear on presidential media chat?

If na joke, abeg stop am

2 Likes

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by ursullalinda(f): 4:55am On Mar 19, 2020
I wonder what you are expecting?.....you want the incompetent human being to embarrass himself more?

1 Like

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by helinues: 6:06am On Mar 19, 2020
Na sins now to be camera shy?

undecided undecided
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by RichBoy247: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2020
YES, he has cancelled it. You can call Atikuchukwu the Cameroonian bisexual to chat with you. Buhari is taking actions, Atikuchukwu, Obasanjo, Oby Ezekwesili, Aisha Yusuf, Wike, Shehu Gumi, Rev Fr Matthew Kukah, FFK, Reno Omokirikiri can be doing the talking and idiots can be doing the listening. 4 + 4 = 8
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by Gandollaar(f): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

undecided undecided
This thread is for people who have something reasonable to say.

2 Likes

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by Gandollaar(f): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2020
RichBoy247:
YES, he has cancelled it. You can call Atikuchukwu the Cameroonian bisexual to chat with you. Buhari is taking actions, Atikuchukwu, Obasanjo, Oby Ezekwesili, Aisha Yusuf, Wike, Shehu Gumi, Rev Fr Matthew Kukah, FFK, Reno Omokirikiri can be doing the talking and idiots can be doing the listening. 4 + 4 = 8
If I was a Zombie, I would say this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by SouthNigerian: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2020
You guys are getting it all wrong... Mallam Buhari doesn't have the balls to address the media. The Mallam is not intelligent enough to answer questions from smart-intellgent Nigerian jornalists.

Tell Buhari the media session will be in hausa language @ see him jump at it.
ONE CHANCE PRESIDENT!
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by MarrisManah(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari that was asking for the meaning of inclusive growth the other time.... It's well, even for inside well.
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by DennisEche(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

undecided undecided
Lols, pmb is now a joke

1 Like

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by Liposure: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2020
ursullalinda:
I wonder what you are expecting?.....you want the incompetent human being to embarrass himself more?
swithat, take it easy. I no u are angry?

1 Like

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2020
During campaign the dude couldn't get enough of camera time, always giving his stupid opinions, now he is president, he has lost his voice.
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari knows his limit as a semi-literate, and doesn't want to commit more blunders to his already battered image.

Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by gurunlocker: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Part of my comment yesterday.... I don't know why he can't even address the nation and as well do a presidential media chat after 5 years. shocked shocked shocked

The one he did around the election time with his deputy by his side was an insult, not to talk of him doing it alone..... grin grin grin
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by ursullalinda(f): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Liposure:
swithat, take it easy. I no u are angry?

A president that can't address his people......I'm just tired of him true
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by Rekyz(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Let our darling president stay in his lane please. He shouldn't coman embarrass his Local Government.
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by sotall(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
grin
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by sapientia(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by orisa37: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2020
The 3 Niger State Senators with Hate Speech, Media and Generator Ban Bills have scared him off.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abdulrazaq Shuts Down Kwara Public Service / Why Una Hate Abba Kyari? What Exactly Is His Offense? / January 1966 Speech By Major Kaduna Nzeogwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.