Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 (16369 Views)

Shehu Sani: APC Will Fizzle Out With President Buhari In 2023 / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
A deadly virus is about to destroy lives and these ones are concerned about 2023 that is 3 years away. I spit on Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by OTayobami(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Must it always come to this? The people are in dire need of true leader, and the next thing to talk about is tug of war between two piss and shít parties that have been destroying this country because of selfish interest? APC and PDP will be stunned when another party takes over the 2023 general elections.
And btw @this statement, does it that the rest of the party members are slowpokes?
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by blank(f): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
These ones think that there will be 2023 elections? Did they hear that someone who might have had the virus was in Ibadan for 2 whole weeks undetected? If guys have not started panicking then nothing else can.
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by Olamiplenty1(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2020
PDP..... I know your problem. Since Oshio baba became the chairman if APC, it has always been a nightmare for you. Haaaaa! Sorry oooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by golddare: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by Brunicekid(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2020
icebird25:
This people (PDP) can never seized to amaze me...tell me something more..hahahahaha
PDP that is now forming "saint" and Nigeria's Redeemer... How time flies!!! It is funny shaa wink grin cheesy
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by foreshore(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Osho might be high-handed by he is far better than secondus(wike puppet) who always comes second

Wetin this one know?
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by Successlane: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Osho might be high-handed by he is far better than secondus(wike puppet) who always comes second
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by peteradamu: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2020
I can easily identify Yoruba and Igbo comment here, hatred and sectionalism will kill you, but as for my Hausa's (Northerners as they said) am happy for us, power is all we want.
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by Successlane: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2020
alfsalami:
So pdp truly sponsored the failed bid to unsit Osho , I laugh in hindus !

It's the failure to unseat Osho that has pressed the button in panic mode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by paparazi1(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/with-oshiomhole-apc-will-fizzle-out-before-2023-pdp.html
All of you here supporting APC seems
not to have brain, with resultant poor assessment acumen. Come to think of it, what is working in this country ever since this expired
medication came to power. Some of your relations are even more affected by the country's hardship.
Although i'm too busy to be an active politician, but if you ask me; i prefer the days of the PDP than what is being experienced in the
country today. Please call black, black
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by NaijadrivaCars: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2020
If I were a politician, I know how to clap back at PDP for saying this:

"PDP should remove Second us as Chairman so that they don't come second to us during 2023 elections"

cheesy
Well, I support none of them. All idiotas!

1 Like

Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by Liposure: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2020
ursullalinda:
Who cares?......That is my least headache.......Coronavirus is the in thing you talking about Oshomole......let us survive this first.
yes oh, health is wealth

1 Like

Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by iammo(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2020
grin

PDP fears Oshiomhole pass corona virus

2 Likes

Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by darlingbobo(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2020
I laugh ooo. Imagine PDP telling APC what to do to be successful come 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin. That means Adams Oshiomhole is their headache grin
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by Haryourmieykhun(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Se egba dun
with this coronavirus
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by ussv: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is a perfect example of "drinking panadol for someone else`s headache"
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by Dagrace01(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
I don't know that affects the opposition?
It's your joy if they fizzle out,
Why warn them?
Or are u guys weary of Oshiomole?
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by akdjr(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
PDP are really struggling with opposition politics. Instead of them to strategizing how to win election they are there even supporting the removal of APC national chairman so that a new chairman will emerge and still keep them on relegation for the next 8years.
Re: PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 by nwokewinner1759: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/with-oshiomhole-apc-will-fizzle-out-before-2023-pdp.html

Hello are u the type looking for a confirm fixed match. yesterdays wining was a boom.
today's winning will also a be a boom if u are ready to roll with me inbox me now let's make money from bet companies today. I have 100% sure correct score fixed match.
WhatsApp 08177422263.
note.
No Loss
No No scam
No Chance of loosing
100% sure winning
Highly Fixed Match.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Extols Jonathan At 63 / Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) / APC NEC: We Won't Allow Few Disgruntled Elements To Remove Oshiomhole - Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.