Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses (13420 Views)

Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by IamMichael(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Little wonder fóols all over the country will go and harvest human organs because they have been sold the illusion of quick money, with fake flashy lifestyles. The only way to be wealthy in life is to have a product/service and a means of production... All this Kabbalah rubbish and Moses this it's really a pity... Moses is not even real. Why can't you guy's emancipate yourselves mentally from all this westerners cock and bull magical nonsense... It is an abomination for an African man to even begin to imagine that money ritual is real... You farm, rear animals, offer help for hire or hunger will kill you.
Same principle remain till today. I really weep for this generation!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by IamMichael(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
sassysure:
That book is shamans guide, witches sacred books, native drs secret with some other parts of the old testament, amorc, illuminati( first world order) championed by Jews anyway.
Most people thought that illuminati or whatever it's called is an American stuff.
It's continuation of the 6th and 7th book on how to rule and conquer the world by some elites from isreal.

Pastors, alfas etc use that book.

The reason I hate religion.

When u read and go deep into what u believe in and start dissecting, u will be mightily shocked and will start questioning the encodings u grew up with.
Religion is good for those who aren't curious and inquisitive.
Please tell them... A lot of misinformation is all over this country!
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by IamMichael(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
Lol, I will never argue with an ignorant like yourself. So, I will simply ignore you kiddo.
That's exactly what an ignorant person will say!!!
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Which Moses are you talking about??
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by ashawopikin(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mavchamp:
Please who has read that book?
Are the stories heard about the book really true?
I get d pirated copy
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by ashawopikin(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
obinna58:
There's nothing interesting in it, just parables I read three pages out of curiosity and challenge, the book is completely useless
true
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Jakasibo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

just downloaded the pdf ... can send it to you if you haven't gotten one yet.
Send it to me bro
jakasybodon@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:
just finished reading. its not scary but you dont have to try whats in there, in fact you cant even try it cos you will be needing some other things (SEAL) in order to carry on with the conjuration of spirits plus sacrifices .
S
Explains more about the sacrifice
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Henry22(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Most of you that are sending your emails to have a copy of the book can't even withstand weed/marijuana highness without loosing your guard and you want to read spiritual book, anyways I wish you all a happy and sweet madness life.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Righteousness89(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mavchamp:
Please who has read that book?
Are the stories heard about the book really true?
Highly Demonic Collection!
Flee from it for your Spiritual and physical Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
fairfora:
If you need one, I can send it to you for a token. The amount quoted above is crazy.
pls I need one.
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
fairfora:
yes.

See a screenshot below of the front page and preface . I no dey lie
am interested in having a copy
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by UnknownT: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

share to me please unknownnltroll@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by kenny37(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

yes pls @ akinsam637@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Libkid(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
erons22:
Ve read this book that year

Keys of solomon

Odes of solomon

Grrimorium verium

Book of shadow

Arabatel

Formicarius

The coven

I do borrow these from my sister then to read..she can waste cash just to get these books

I enjoy reading the books

NOTE---if you NOR get mind better dont waste your time to read grin
time to download
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by classicalbenson(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
pls send me virginbenson@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
fairfora:
it does. I have one
pls boss! forward to this email:asogwae99@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Valfrankie(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

Interesting stuff. Yet to read it though, but it's looking like it's gonna be fun. Hard luck I can't pronounce any of the Hebrew words
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Azazeal007: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
IamMichael:
Pure Scam...
If you want anything in life, get off your áss and go work to get it... Magic does not exist.

Internet, Radio Waves, Frequencies are not magic.
You guys should stop propagating rubbish..
fool
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Petersamuel8(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
This whole sh*t is getting scary
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Azazeal007: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Petersamuel8:
This whole sh*t is getting scary
there are lots of powerful books out there that are very powerful i read a lot of them out of curiosity and nothing happen the funny part is they are downloadable in pdf format.
This are the list of book i got on my smart phone some i paid to get them
Ars armadel (the art of memory)
Clavicles of solomon
6th&7th book of moses
8th,9th& 10th book of moses
The grand grimoire
Picatrix
Galdabrok e.t.c

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by BenDanor(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Azazeal007:
there are lots of powerful books out there that are very powerful i read a lot of them out of curiosity and nothing happen the funny part is they are downloadable in pdf format.
This are the list of book i got on my smart phone some i paid to get them
Ars armadel (the art of memory)
Clavicles of solomon
6th&7th book of moses
8th,9th& 10th book of moses
The grand grimoire
Picatrix
Galdabrok e.t.c

Did any of them influence you or inspire/motivate you?
Are they very spiritual, eye-opening and detailed to things?
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
I have read some of this books and I have them in PDF formats,most of them contains natural secrets and ancient wisdom.

1 Like

Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Aircondition(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
uzhofficial:

Please send for me.

Marcustony54@gmail.com

Please send to me enejobala3@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Aturitoroman: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
erons22:
Ve read this book that year

Keys of solomon

Odes of solomon

Grrimorium verium

Book of shadow

Arabatel

Formicarius

The coven

I do borrow these from my sister then to read..she can waste cash just to get these books

I enjoy reading the books

NOTE---if you NOR get mind better dont waste your time to read grin

Na wa You get mind to read cate tiernan books
The coven by cate tiernan and formicarius by johannes nider these witchology and occultic books mtchewww you must be really strange
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Aircondition(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

i will. you need to have the courage before you start reading oo. check your mail

Please can you send it to me too enejobala3@gmail.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by sinkhole: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
I just downloaded the book but you have to know how to read in Hebrew before some of the symbols could have power, according to the instruction from the book, if you read the symbols in any other language then it is useless! I downloaded through www.pdfdrive.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by deno001(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

Please bro send it to me
Oyekpen_akhidenor@yahoo.com
Re: The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
busariabeyx24:

Nigerians pls be careful this book is not joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Technical Drawing Past Questions And Answers / Urgent,futminna Post Ume Registration Is On. / 7 Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.