Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

House Maid Seriously Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Maid Seriously Needed (894 Views)

Female House maid In Ibadan / House Maid Seriously Needed / House Maid Urgently Needed in Lagos, Call 07088801728 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Maid Seriously Needed by donemmynaija: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Interested Applicant who is ready to work as a maid for a woman who just recovered from stroke should please contact the number below if interested..

All what the applicant needs to do is

1. Take her bath daily

2. Cook for her morning afternoon and night daily

3. Wash her clothes when necessary.

4. Wash the Dishes when necessary

That is all.. The Applicant won't be stressed or mistreated in anyway, No Children or what so ever to take care of only the woman who just recovered from stroke. The Job is not and never stressful..
The female Applicant will need to stay in-house

Location is around Abule Egba Area towards sango ota

Any Female between age 18 to 24 Only please should apply by calling 08127982357 thanks

Monthly Payment is 10,000naira and In-House Job and you will go on vacation once a month in 2 days weekend only
Re: House Maid Seriously Needed by cRobo: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
donemmynaija:
Interested Applicant who is ready to work as a maid for a woman who just recovered from stroke should please contact the number below if interested..

All what the applicant needs to do is

1. Take her bath daily

2. Cook for her morning afternoon and night daily

3. Wash her clothes when necessary.

4. Wash the Dishes when necessary

That is all.. The Applicant won't be stressed or mistreated in anyway, No Children or what so ever to take care of only the woman who just recovered from stroke. The Job is not and never stressful..
The female Applicant will need to stay in-house

Location is around Abule Egba Area towards sango ota

Any Female between age 18 to 24 Only please should apply by calling 08127982357 thanks

Monthly Payment is 10,000naira and In-House Job and you will go on vacation once a month in 2 days weekend only

Sorry for intruding

Not as if I am interested but just observing

10k is slavery na haba

50k is reasonable

Please you guys should have some conscience before making some post

Really sorry for derailing but I just couldn't help it

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Seriously Needed by GraGra247(m): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Did you say N10,000 monthly pay for all this trouble? ? ? ?

And did you say cooking for an old woman morning, afternoon and evening plus bathing, washing her clothes isn't stressful? ? ? ? ?

Please take down this advert immediately.

Some employers don't have shame.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Seriously Needed by dawnomike(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:

Sorry for intruding

Not as if I am interested but just observing

10k is slavery na haba

50k is reasonable

Please you guys should have some conscience before making some post

Really sorry for derailing but I just couldn't help it
I kinda support your derailing...

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Seriously Needed by ipobarethieves: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2020
sad sad Why not give the job to ur sis/any memba of ur family.They need it much, . ,Why 18/23 yrs old?Why not between 60/63 yrs old?U pipu are looking for a slave and person wey u go devour anyhow.Pls,give the job to any female in ur family.i’ll top Am with additional 10k

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Seriously Needed by Ikoro1989: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Evil people
Re: House Maid Seriously Needed by futuregovernor: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Stupid post from a greedy man. Take this post down. You no get family? Nonsense
Re: House Maid Seriously Needed by Sweeetheart(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
who knows what make the woman have stroke in the first place, perhaps you inherited her wickedness

10k for a month? no human feelings at all. wicked family

(1) (Reply)

Internship Placement / Earn Up To N7,500 Daily & N250k Monthly / I Love Remote Jobs/works But I Am Not Seeing Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.