Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools (39229 Views)

#EndSARS: Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti Shut Down Schools / SA Kids Vow To Personally Shut Down Schools On Monday (PICS) / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt To Shut Down Schools From March 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Feyang: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2020
0013539273 gtb
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by uuzba(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2020
phransix2:
Good move... But I tot they said kids can easily knock off the virus... Pls protect our elderly populace too... They go tru a lot trying to make ends meet. Will u tell a man who has been standing at the bus stop for hours that when the bus finally comes he shouldn't rush in and avoid body contacts?

Shut down Lagos for one week let's see
If kids can easily knock off the virus, have you forgotten they will just carry the virus on themselves and spread it to their parents and others?
As in massive reckless spreading inside bus, market, church... all their waka about runs....
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by uuzba(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2020
CodedTobx:
The end time virus. Naw a ooh
Because one idiot in China dey long throat for live rat.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by uuzba(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2020
HigherEd:
Good move. However Nigeria ought to have banned flights from coming into the country as early as late February. We can't handle an outbreak.
Na inferiority complex na.
Oyibo is always welcome into the country ...
Even when them dey carry virus come abi?

2 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Quality20(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2020
how will parents control these kids at home for 24 he's every day? Trouble making ,sex n unwanted pregnancies might b d result
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by barcaboi(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2020
ZUBY77:
The North West Governors Rushed to close schools

... But were urinating all over South West Governor's decision to establish Regional Security outfit.

Why is the school and Church Closures not National BTW?

Where is President Abba Kyari?
Wetin concern regional security with this epidemic. Chai
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by chocboi78(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2020
Restroom:
A good move.
But

All of these happenings, illustrate how powerless man s government is
. IT is the reason Jesus Christ told is disciples to pray for God's kingdom to come in matthew 6:9..

Gods kingdom is the only solution to man's problems.
Can God remove coronavirus? Yes and will remove the world's problems soon.

You can imagine how more powerless mankind will be when Great tribulation foretold in the scriptures starts earthwide.

This is a preview for all the wicked humans on this earth when God bring destruction upon them earthwide.

In Isaiah 33:24:The bible foretold a time when no body will be sick on this earth. That is when God's kingdom rule the earth.

How helpful has the US, the most powerful country militarily been?
Nil

So this is a time for mankind to reassess their priority and prepare for what lay ahead at Armageddon.

Man is powerless. Despite all the noise about self rule, democracy etc.... He cannot solve coronavirus problem.

Just as the scriptures said 2000 years ago.

We need God's kingdom
but hospitsls are still open fighting it while churches and clergymen are self isolsted at home
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by sam4noow(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2020
BLESSICA:
07038394724....send your account details make i show una small love. Any amount you see u manage.

grin
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Perfecttouchade: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2020
What about Dapo abiodun ? What is he saying too...that man cant handle shit if it breaks out
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Where will people keep their children when going to work?

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Perfecttouchade: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2020
BLESSICA:
07038394724....send your account details make i show una small love. Any amount you see u manage.
I was thinking of doing this too this morning...
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Perfecttouchade: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Make me sef credit someone with small chops money ....
Just one person will be credited, drop account...I'm sure other cheerful givers will do same to someone today. We all need love this time.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Perfecttouchade: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Where will people keep their children when going to work?
shocked there is a red alert out there and school children are not safe..abeg look for means o.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by RandomVic(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Very good and commendable move from the lagos state government. Thumbs up. Now osun over to you!
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Wazzaowner(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Just one person will be credited, drop account...I'm sure other cheerful givers will do same to someone today. We all need love this time.

Access Bank

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by adam4success(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Yahoo guy
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Diamond4Alisa:
Buhari has reduced price of petrol from N145 to N125 per litre

https://dailytells.com.ng/buhari-reduces-price-of-petrol-to-n125-per-litre/
hi dear
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Michealbrown07(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
0438900629...Gtbank������
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by ipswitch: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Good move there. Covid 19 no send anybody. But the crowded Lagos buses? Some ppl have the virus but no symptom. Ha! Olorun iye
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
shocked there is a red alert out there and school children are not safe..abeg look for means o.

Banķs, public offices will allow them bring in children? People keep children in schools while they are at work.
Please suggest the means.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Tunex252(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2020
BLESSICA:
2105282125 UBA
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by abbatoir(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2020
gnykelly:

bad move...

there has been no case of community spread, this move will cause panic

So someone has keen intelligent.

Fear is not far from darkness... they were creating fear demon for themselves out of ignorant

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Perfecttouchade: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Banķs, public offices will allow them bring in children? People keep children in schools while they are at work.
Please suggest the means.
that's what I'm saying, since there is a serious threat out there, we don't know how far the damages has gone...one just need to look for one safe means to keep these kids safe. With trusted family and friends, they should be safe, maybe your pastor's wife should be an option too, just saying o

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by AtikuNetwork: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Nigerians should please start to take this virus spread seriously. I am currently at the Lagos airport and people are not observing social distancing and are behaving as if it is business as usual. Guys, this thing is spreading already. Please I am begging us to start adjusting our behaviours to match this new reality. What is happening in Europe will happen here and even worse if we don't start taking this serious.

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Wait I don't understand the case never reach this level na. They should be focused on preventing the virus from entering slums.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Nigerians should please start to take this virus spread seriously. I am currently at the Lagos airport and people are not observing social distances and are behaving as if it is business as usual. Guys, this thing is spreading already. Please I am begging us to start adjusting our behaviours to match this new reality. What is happening in Europe will happen here and even worse if we don't start taking this serious.
I swear everything just dey like say nothing dey happen.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by quiteboy(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
When the thing no dey, una dey snap picture up and down without the Italian man eating amala and ewedu. Now the thing done show face, church Don scatter.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by AtikuNetwork: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Ausrichie:

I swear everything just dey like say nothing dey happen.

I am telling you. It is making me feel like we have already lost the battle against the spread of this virus because people are pretending like the threat isn't real. We are in big trouble because I know many more Nigerians have been infected than have been reported. sad
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

I am telling you. It is making me feel like we have already lost the battle against the spread of this virus because people are pretending like the threat isn't real. We are in big trouble because I know many more Nigerians have been infected than have been reported. sad
A
Trust them. They will live in denial, they will go to church and take paracetamol chai. I just hope it doesn't enter Lagos, Abia, Onitsha or Enugu(Abakpa to be precise).
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Davash222(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Firstbank
Thanks
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Mistura02: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Mistura02: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment / Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.