Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus (1004 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus by VicTee: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2020
A 22-year-old American who lives in California, Bjonda Haliti has published the strategy she adopted which helped her survive COVID-19. Bjonda said she apparently contracted Coronavirus at a bar and developed symptoms about five days later.

She said the first symptom she had was mild dry cough which was followed by sore throat and extreme tiredness at nights. On the second day, Bjonda stated that the initial symptoms began to worsen with additional new symptoms which were painful eyes, difficulty in breathing, fever, chills and body pains.

READ FULL AT https://firstreportsonline.com/covid-19-survivor-gives-first-hand-information-on-how-she-beat-the-virus/

Re: COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus by Skyfornia(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Lucky her
Re: COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus by segebase(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Issa miracle
Re: COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2020
Well, in matters like this, I usually don't fail to say my mind without fear nor favor. Now, without mincing words and without any atom of partiality, I wish to contribute in a way that no one will feel that I am being too emotional about this topic. The truth is that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say.. Sorry shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus by Kollyk11(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2020
ifykris22:
Well, in matters like this, I usually don't fail to say my mind without fear nor favor. Now, without mincing words and without any atom of partiality, I wish to contribute in a way that no one will feel that I am being too emotional about this topic. The truth is that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say.. Sorry shocked sad
we play to much in this country.
Re: COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus by olamidedivotee(f): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2020
This OP want us to click on the link.
Lol

Mission impossible

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This Covid19 Aid?? / CORONAVIRUS: Kano overtakes FCT with total confirmed cases, records 80 in 24 hrs / Doc In The House...how Do I Treat Wicklow ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.