Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,847 members, 7,824,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

A Day In The Eagles Camp - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Day In The Eagles Camp (741 Views)

D Most Shameful Day In Mi Life'' / Celebrating Boxing Day In A Nudi Style...... / Akpor's first day in school Very Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day In The Eagles Camp by tripdizle(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2007
As Bora welcomed the players to camp in Switzerland, he shook hands with them and advised
them of what he expected of them in the process.

As Taribo West emerged, Bora excitedly shook his hand and patted his back saying: "I would
like to see some tough tackles" and West replied: "done deal!"

Next, Sunday Oliseh approached and there was the usual exchange of greetings. Then Bora
demanded to see some "crisp, neat and inventive passing"; Oliseh replied: "Bora, that is what I
am best at!"

By now Bora was growing a lot of confidence as the previous 21 players had all responded
positively to his demands. All was then left to the last player, Eguavoen not to ruin the day.
Eventually, he appeared after a long wait with a very stern look on his face
(gbagbaaaauuun, )Now all that Bora had heard about Eguavoen was his hot-headedness, and
so the coach had no choice but to say to him: "I want PEACE to REIGN in this camp." Just
then, Eguavoen dropped his luggage, and ran onto the top of the roof of the Eagles lodge,
unzipped his pants and started to discharge the contents of his bladder. An alarmed Bora ran
after him to ask if all was well, but Augustine replied. Sir! You said you wanted P1$$ to RAIN
on this camp!!!
Re: A Day In The Eagles Camp by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2007
dry
Re: A Day In The Eagles Camp by otuonye(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
well, let me not criticise you, but just try harder,
Re: A Day In The Eagles Camp by atomant(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
It took u al dat while 2giv a dry joke?
Re: A Day In The Eagles Camp by robby1(m): 1:12am On Jun 10, 2007
grin grin have you ever seen something so so dry, you cant help but laugh? grin grin
Re: A Day In The Eagles Camp by desodgi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2007
But actually is that guy a nigerian,he ought to know wot nigerians laugh to.Such a dry joke all of you said but which wan did u all crack?

(1) (Reply)

Embassy / Crazy Poetry / The Perfect Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.