Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,223 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Why I Love Ize-iyamu; He's Totally Patriotic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Love Ize-iyamu; He's Totally Patriotic (363 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / I Was A Cultist, Ize Iyamu..he Is STill A Cultist.. NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Ize-iyamu; He's Totally Patriotic by torgod: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2020
When I read in the media that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu made statements in solidarity with embattled APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, I said to myself "That's a true Patriot!"

Why did I say that?

Ize-Iyamu was the major force behind Adams Oshiomhole becoming a governor in Edo State, which was the source of his rise to National Chairman of the APC.

Despite that, Adams Oshiomhole is the major reason why Ize-Iyamu left the APC to sojourn in the PDP and literarily won the 2016 election which was allegedly rigged in favour of Obaseki. Simply out, Adams Oshiomhole is the reason why Ize-Iyamu is not yet the governor of Edo State.

Looking at the above, it is clear that Ize-Iyamu has a 'good' reason to keep malice or grudge against Adams Oshiomhole especially during this his trying time, like Obaseki, who has no valid reason to kick or demur, is currently doing against his benefactor now.

Rather than sit on the fence and watch, and wait, Ize-Iyamu, as a true fearless political general, decided to stick out his neck once again in defence of An Edo Man. This is one area where Ize-Iyamu is markedly different from Obaseki. For Obaseki, National Chairman should elude Edo, NDDC Chairman should elude Edo even governorship may elude Edo if the candidate has a quarrel with him personally. For Ize-Iyamu, it's different, it's Edo First.

Recall in 2007, Ize-Iyamu broke rank with Anenih and the powers that be on principle. He said "Edo North must produce the next governor". At that time, Edo South (his base) and Edo Central had produced governors. For that principled ground, when it was resisted, Ize-Iyamu left the ruling PDP to form what today is the APC, and that was the Genesis and Exodus of how Adams Oshiomhole became Governor of Edo State.

Obaseki really needs to take lessons in patriotism from Ize-Iyamu and stop his habitual resistance to Edo people's political appointments.

My message to Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is that he should continue in his patriotic works and take note that the good people of Edo State are watching every moves of everyone and at the right time, they would reward every politician according to their works.
Re: Why I Love Ize-iyamu; He's Totally Patriotic by donbachi(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2020
He is adams choice and only potential candidate...were you expecting otherwise?
Re: Why I Love Ize-iyamu; He's Totally Patriotic by daddytime(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Very patriotic just like Dasuki and Metuh.
Re: Why I Love Ize-iyamu; He's Totally Patriotic by Lawgod247: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2020
ok
Re: Why I Love Ize-iyamu; He's Totally Patriotic by opebiboy: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Ize Iyamu is a thief! A high way robber
Re: Why I Love Ize-iyamu; He's Totally Patriotic by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2020
torgod:
When I read in the media that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu made statements in solidarity with embattled APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, I said to myself "That's a true Patriot!"

Why did I say that?

Ize-Iyamu was the major force behind Adams Oshiomhole becoming a governor in Edo State, which was the source of his rise to National Chairman of the APC.

Despite that, Adams Oshiomhole is the major reason why Ize-Iyamu left the APC to sojourn in the PDP and literarily won the 2016 election which was allegedly rigged in favour of Obaseki. Simply out, Adams Oshiomhole is the reason why Ize-Iyamu is not yet the governor of Edo State.

Looking at the above, it is clear that Ize-Iyamu has a 'good' reason to keep malice or grudge against Adams Oshiomhole especially during this his trying time, like Obaseki, who has no valid reason to kick or demur, is currently doing against his benefactor now.

Rather than sit on the fence and watch, and wait, Ize-Iyamu, as a true fearless political general, decided to stick out his neck once again in defence of An Edo Man. This is one area where Ize-Iyamu is markedly different from Obaseki. For Obaseki, National Chairman should elude Edo, NDDC Chairman should elude Edo even governorship may elude Edo if the candidate has a quarrel with him personally. For Ize-Iyamu, it's different, it's Edo First.

Recall in 2007, Ize-Iyamu broke rank with Anenih and the powers that be on principle. He said "Edo North must produce the next governor". At that time, Edo South (his base) and Edo Central had produced governors. For that principled ground, when it was resisted, Ize-Iyamu left the ruling PDP to form what today is the APC, and that was the Genesis and Exodus of how Adams Oshiomhole became Governor of Edo State.

Obaseki really needs to take lessons in patriotism from Ize-Iyamu and stop his habitual resistance to Edo people's political appointments.

My message to Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is that he should continue in his patriotic works and take note that the good people of Edo State are watching every moves of everyone and at the right time, they would reward every politician according to their works.
you are very ignorant, why did the Edo love not make him resign from the lucky igbinedion government where he was piooner of (the most useless government till date)

Ize iyamu is after his pocket, what would a malice with oshomole do to change anything?

Maybe he actually realized Adams was destined to be his Lord and savior who his destiny is tied to so he must slave for eternity.

If he wasn't foolish he could have at least stayed in pdp and get ticket right now he has to join hands with oshomole and ensure obaseki don't loose Edo state Apc candidate

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: As A Survivor Roars Back — By Eboigbe Augustine / Senator Abaribe: Exclusion Of The South East In Federal Projects And Loans A Bre / COVID-19: Buhari, Health Minister, NCDC Boss Meet In Aso Villa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.