Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,897 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ivory Coast : Behind The Scene Of A Global Media Manipulation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivory Coast : Behind The Scene Of A Global Media Manipulation (1892 Views)

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ivory Coast : Behind The Scene Of A Global Media Manipulation by Olaedo1: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2010
Beaf:

The page you pulled your stuff from has got the deeper reasons for the war in Ivory Coast, but you obviously have selective vision.

[img]http://media.voanews.com/images/300*300/colombant_ivory_coast_embassy_washington2_eng30dec10.JPG[/img]
In the meantime, while you make your lame brained arguments, ordinary Ivorian citizens the World over are siezing their embassies from Gbagbo's people. The latest embassy to fall is the one in Washington; http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Ivory-Coast-Battle-Over-Embassies-Moves-to-Washington-112680784.html

Gbagbo's govt is a dead dog, and deservedly so.

You're such a fool."the world over", yet you show just washington and also people who may be Ouattara supporters.There are nigerians protesting right now in Ivory Coast at the nigeria embassy telling them to stay out of Ivoery Coast issues. I'm not saying I am in support or against Gbagbo, but what i am saying is that there is an in-problem and its deeper than the gbagbo issue.It should be clear to you.
Re: Ivory Coast : Behind The Scene Of A Global Media Manipulation by Beaf: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ola edo:

You're such a fool."the world over", yet you show just washington and also people who may be Ouattara supporters.There are nigerians protesting right now in Ivory Coast at the nigeria embassy telling them to stay out of Ivoery Coast issues. I'm not saying I am in support or against Gbagbo, but what i am saying is that there is an in-problem and its deeper than the gbagbo issue.It should be clear to you.

No, you are the fool. When you quoted an article, it was selective and you weren't honest enough to post the link, because it would have given out the evil lie you have been constructing.
Rather than learn the truth about the topic at hand, you feel you must say something because there is a mouth on your face.

If you don't know what you are talking about, its best to be quiet. What Nigerians are at our embassy in Ivory Coast? Ol' boy, stop talking nonsense; the Nigerian embassy was evacuated on the 21st.

Whats the next story from the pepper soup joint?
Re: Ivory Coast : Behind The Scene Of A Global Media Manipulation by texazzpete(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
The person being interviewed is a serving minister in the Gbagbo cabinet. Why the heck do you people expect him to be unbiased? What did you really expect him to say?

I agree with Beaf here. Some of you here drop some IQ points and start panting like dogs as soon as 'Western Imperialism' is mooted.
Even the normally sensible Ileke-idi is not immune to this folly.
What next, an interview with Mohammed Abacha where we ask him if Sani Abacha was crooked?

Anyway, the calls for Gbagbo's removal is not only from the US of France, but from the UN in general. This includes even countries like China and Russia that have often stood as a stumbling block to attempts to sanction despots.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ohakim And Education In Imo State / Who Are These Boko Harams? - Nabbed! / Where Is Becomrich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.