Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive (7161 Views)

Evangelist Edet Calls Out Singer Mercy Chinwo Over Her Engagement / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo / Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by gistembassy123: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2020
Popular gospel musician Mercy Chinwo has been called out by Evangelist Victor Edet. The evangelist described Mercy Chinwo as seductive and indecent. SleekGist reports.

The self-acclaimed man of God, Victor Edet who once cautioned popular Gospel singer, Tope Alabi on her dress sense, 'so as not to end in hell', has called out talented gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo, telling her that she cannot claim to be singing gospel songs and be seductive..
According to him a true christian lady should look decent and not seductive.

"You cant be singing christian songs and be seductive at the same time. A true christian should look decent and not seductive. Mercy Chinwo beware!!!" He wrote.

See post, photos and more reactions here
https://sleekgist.com/viral/evangelist-victor-edet-calls-out-gospel-musician-mercy-chinwa/

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by HMarshal(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2020
gistembassy123:
Popular gospel musician Mercy Chinwo has been called out by Evangelist Victor Edet. The evangelist described Mercy Chinwo as seductive and indecent. SleekGist reports.

The self-acclaimed man of God, Victor Edet who once cautioned popular Gospel singer, Tope Alabi on her dress sense, 'so as not to end in hell', has called out talented gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo, telling her that she cannot claim to be singing gospel songs and be seductive..
According to him a true christian lady should look decent and not seductive.

"You cant be singing christian songs and be seductive at the same time. A true christian should look decent and not seductive. Mercy Chinwo beware!!!" He wrote.

See post, photos and more reactions here
https://sleekgist.com/viral/evangelist-victor-edet-calls-out-gospel-musician-mercy-chinwa/

Me as one thinks deduction is of two types,
Purposeful seduction
& Not-porpose
Both are all of the mindset
I don't see any seduction in any of the pictures.if he said she is pretty ild av agreed.in other words evangelist,u need to work on ur mind,get it purified

7 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by speak2bella(f): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2020
I don't see anything seductive about Mercy chinwo. She's one of the decent gospel singers. Dear evangelist, please purge uour heart

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by Benbisco(f): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Seductive, where? The man needs to work on himself. He needs to ask the Holy Spirit to help him not to look at her and other females and start thinking of something else.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by StylishLord(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Evangelist i dnt see anything seductive in her dressing pls.
her song is bring million closer to God. may his name be praised

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by movingclouds(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chai, this man just revealed the secret of how dirty his mind is. I see no seduction in her dressing. The fact that u don't like trousers doesn't mean she's dressed seductively

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by StagethemTVee: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
She seduce you?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by missimelda01(f): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Evangelist sir it's your dirty mind that'll take you straight to hell.. no branching.

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by LadySarah: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Let the young woman wear like Chioma Jesus or Tope Alabi.

He needs to be checked

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Who get Mercy Chinwo Phone number ?

I want to tell her something.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by BanevsJoker(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
This Victor Edet dey Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by eleojo23: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
BanevsJoker:
This Victor Edet dey Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein WhatsApp group.

He better keep quiet before some people open a #Metoo harsh tag on his head...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by victorian(f): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
The evangelist is stupid.

Being pretty, handsome, seductive sells for all artistes.

If he's complaining of seduction, talk about Steve crown,who does his own effortlessly.

I see nothing wrong In it, cos it sells

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by femi4: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Is it her beret that's seductive

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by femi4: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
victorian:
The evangelist is stupid.

Being pretty, handsome, seductive sells for all artistes.

If he's complaining of seduction, talk about Steve crown,who does his own effortlessly.

I see nothing wrong In it, cos it sells

Na them.....seductive crew

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by victorian(f): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
femi4:
Na them.....seductive crew

And so?

Do u have a problem with it?

Abeg face front.

We are talking about making waves in the entertainment world u are talking about Na dem , seductive crew. Na so!

Steve crown, mercy, davido, wizkid, tiwa are making money and waves with their personae and swags u dey dia screaming seductive crew.

Keep it up! U hear?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by cassidy1996(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2020
where is Ada?
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by Boxer007(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
victorian:

And so?

Do u have a problem with it?

Abeg face front.

We are talking about making waves in the entertainment world u are talking about Na dem , seductive crew. Na so!

Steve crown, mercy, davido, wizkid, tiwa are making money and waves with their personae and swags u dey dia screaming seductive crew.

Keep it up! U hear?

U again. Gold digger. And husband taker.
Anyways u said your boyfriend give u money for shopping. That's my kind of man.
Be nice. Please Can I have hes number?
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na wa ooo That man must be totally insane. Did the bible not say 'judge not'? abi dem use super glue gum e eye?

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And His Babe(pics) / Photos: Tuface Idibia And Sunmbo Ajaba Celebrate Son's Birthday / “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.