Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Men Are Endangered Species. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Endangered Species. (783 Views)

Help Men Are Endangered Species / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? / "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Endangered Species. by Inferno001(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Good day everyone..this is actually the first time I'll do this so please pardon all errors..
I have an issue with the recent trend by some women who sell different things just to make men do what they want against their will..I read a story of a man who had just got married to his beautiful wife and had a happy home..his wife had a cousin who was coming from another state for a job interview so his wife asked her to come stay in their house since it's for a short while and she had also not seen her after her wedding.. This lady got to the house and everything changed for the man and his wife..innocently the Man started lusting after the woman but he had no idea why..even in the presence of his wife, he couldn't help it. The wife noticed and warned him to desist from It or else he would pay dearly for it. He wasn't able to stop and finally he let go a bit and he had sex with the wife's cousin when his wife had gone to work. They kept this on for 3weeks before his wife found out and raised alarm. A family meeting was called and he was asked what his defence was but all he could do was cry and say he had no idea what he was doing and that whenever he sees her he loses control....
He wasn't believed until the girl confessed that she had gotten eyelashes from a certain woman who asked her to look into the eyes of the Interviewer for the job and wink at him and he will be under her control but she wore it the day of the interview and when her cousin's husband complimented her dressing, she winked at him and that's how things got out of Hand. She then decided to use him as a substitute since she wasn't getting the job, he will be her new pay master.. A whole lot of things are been sold out there to capture the minds of men against their will and then render them useless afterwards .
If it where men selling these things to capture the minds of women against their will, the uproar would have been alarming. No one seems to be talking about it because this particular one favors the women. These things are destroying homes and even men who you see as marital role models fall and lose their homes because these Jezebels don't go after single guys but married men. My fear is, it usually used to be until you have sex with them before you get hooked but now even winking at you can take your brain to factory reset. The men in Nigeria especially the married ones with financial muscle are an endangered specie and we need a solution.
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Men always blaming women for their lack of control, irresponsibility and foolishness since the time of Adam and Eve.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Inferno001(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Ardar:
Men always blaming women for their lack of control, irresponsibility and foolishness since the time of Adam and Eve.
.. I'm sure you read what I wrote. No one is making excuses for men who can't keep their zips up... I made reference to the fact that people are outrightly selling stuffs to hold men down which is wrong...I condemn cheating but when something is used to tie down a man then it becomes wrong...do you deny the existence of what I just wrote? Are you saying it is not true because If you do, I'll show you to jaaruma and her likes
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by nrexzy: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Yes oo....
We are...

But we live for danger
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Paxie55: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Inferno001:
.. I'm sure you read what I wrote. No one is making excuses for men who can't keep their zips up... I made reference to the fact that people are outrightly selling stuffs to hold men down which is wrong...I condemn cheating but when something is used to tie down a man then it becomes wrong...do you deny the existence of what I just wrote? Are you saying it is not true because If you do, I'll show you to jaaruma and her likes
Shut up. How many of you men engage in killing women for ritual purpose, slave trading and children factory, beating their wives to death, sex trafficking ? Your gender is worse off. Women are actually the ones that's endangered.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Inferno001(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2020
nrexzy:
Yes oo....
We are...

But we live for danger
Sir, do you know what I have discovered is that they always go after the married ones knowing fully well it will ruin a family
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Inferno001(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Paxie55:

Shut up. How many of you men engage in killing women for ritual purpose, slave trading and children factory, beating their wives to death, sex trafficking ? Your gender is worse off. Women are actually the ones that's endangered.

You could make your point without insults ..I never said women are not endangered or men don't engage in vices that hurt females..what I was trying to portray of which you have gotten wrong is the fact they use these things to take people's husbands..I won't try and defend it anymore but we see the side chick drama here daily and trust me when I say at least 20% of those men have been held against their will...men cheat and I won't make excuses for that but please read what I wrote and maybe you'll understand better
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Eaztzide: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2020
True. But some feminists will come and say otherwise when there was stories of women even using their menses to cook just to hold a man down. SMH
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Inferno001(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Eaztzide:
True. But some feminists will come and say otherwise when there was stories of women even using their menses to cook just to hold a man down. SMH

I have some already quoting and insulting me but tomorrow you'll see how a married woman and another lady are fighting over a man.. You'll see when a woman will be advertising products to tie a man down...they'll be forming feminist on nairaland but know the truth
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by nrexzy: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Inferno001:
Sir, do you know what I have discovered is that they always go after the married ones knowing fully well it will ruin a family

Yes sir...
They hunter goes for bigger games.....
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Inferno001(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2020
nrexzy:

Yes sir...
They hunter goes for bigger games.....
Karma is real and these women doing these things have forgotten that they'll marry and want a happy home.. If you go after the single guys no one will fight you but its the big fish that another woman nurtured to that stage that is entering their evil eyes..
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by tyup(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Paxie55:

Your sense of reasoning is forgotten in the shades of tenebris that I'm forced to imagine if you were ever molded with a brain or some sort of Neuroplasticity

you sure is really so poor in English it's obvious you failed and is left behind cause there really isn't correlation with what he said and the gibberish ur spilling. grow some sense of reasoning alright?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by nrexzy: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Inferno001:
Karma is real and these women doing these things have forgotten that they'll marry and want a happy home.. If you go after the single guys no one will fight you but its the big fish that another woman nurtured to that stage that is entering their evil eyes..

That's d problem they now crowd themselves in ministries praying, some go to all lengths....
They now forgetting it's the basic law of nature...
Do to others what you want others to do unto u....

1 Like

Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Inferno001(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2020
nrexzy:

That's d problem they now crowd themselves in ministries praying, some go to all lengths....
They now forgetting it's the basic law of nature...
Do to others what you want others to do unto u....
You couldn't have said it any better sir..

1 Like

Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by drnoel: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Inferno001:
Good day everyone..this is actually the first time I'll do this so please pardon all errors..
I have an issue with the recent trend by some women who sell different things just to make men do what they want against their will..I read a story of a man who had just got married to his beautiful wife and had a happy home..his wife had a cousin who was coming from another state for a job interview so his wife asked her to come stay in their house since it's for a short while and she had also not seen her after her wedding.. This lady got to the house and everything changed for the man and his wife..innocently the Man started lusting after the woman but he had no idea why..even in the presence of his wife, he couldn't help it. The wife noticed and warned him to desist from It or else he would pay dearly for it. He wasn't able to stop and finally he let go a bit and he had sex with the wife's cousin when his wife had gone to work. They kept this on for 3weeks before his wife found out and raised alarm. A family meeting was called and he was asked what his defence was but all he could do was cry and say he had no idea what he was doing and that whenever he sees her he loses control....
He wasn't believed until the girl confessed that she had gotten eyelashes from a certain woman who asked her to look into the eyes of the Interviewer for the job and wink at him and he will be under her control but she wore it the day of the interview and when her cousin's husband complimented her dressing, she winked at him and that's how things got out of Hand. She then decided to use him as a substitute since she wasn't getting the job, he will be her new pay master.. A whole lot of things are been sold out there to capture the minds of men against their will and then render them useless afterwards .
If it where men selling these things to capture the minds of women against their will, the uproar would have been alarming. No one seems to be talking about it because this particular one favors the women. These things are destroying homes and even men who you see as marital role models fall and lose their homes because these Jezebels don't go after single guys but married men. My fear is, it usually used to be until you have sex with them before you get hooked but now even winking at you can take your brain to factory reset. The men in Nigeria especially the married ones with financial muscle are an endangered specie and we need a solution.

Not all men but the good ones. Problems is the good ones die fast, the bad one outlive the good ones. This life is just shitty
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by OlawaleBammie: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Ardar:

Dake ariwo joo, oo kuku da kan mo.
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Inferno001(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

Not all men but the good ones. Problems is the hood one die fast, the bad one outlive the good ones. This life is just shitty

I agree with you sir..
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by OlawaleBammie: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Paxie55:

Na women dey use women do business and baby factory workers pass
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Saintmary(f): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Go to romance section, there is a guy claiming to have had sex with 18 married women, women are not the only evil ones here, the truth is: the family as a unit is under attack from the devil and he is using every willing tool to perpetrate his evil, the goal is to corrupt as many people as possible and make children lose faith in love and marriage.
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by SweetCunt97(f): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Eyelash? This one loud oo
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by sisisioge: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

So the lashes could only go one round! Hmmm...after the husband, not the interviewer? The girl and husband dey craze grin
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by LadySarah: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
The men have failed their families as spiritual heads. The Bible says, men ought always to pray and not faint.

He can't be praying and an eyelash hypnotists or seduces him.

Stop blaming the women! Allow our relatives to come the sMe way we should allow yours.
Re: Men Are Endangered Species. by Inferno001(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

So the lashes could only go one round! Hmmm...after the husband, not the interviewer? The girl and husband dey craze grin

� �....but it really happened..I have even heard of blue eye..my wife told me about it and why women buy these things from jaaruma and her likes...

(1) (Reply)

Let's Deal With This Once And For All. Does Bitter Kola Chase Snakes Away? / The Best Option For A Mother That Loves Her Child / Heartless! Man Bathes Daughter With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.