Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States (66456 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by poseidonsaiz(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Quite content with the way our religious sect is actually complying with the rules. Hopefully we will scale through this together. Amen. I still feel though, that this virus was not accidental but for a particular reason..

Anyways...

For your 2D/3D interior design, from paint job to wallpapers and panels, to Granite and marble installations, do see my signature. 0.7.0.8.1.1.4.2.0.0.8

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by autofreak2020(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Sense
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Acidosis(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:
These guys just want to make sure their companies are running.

They aren't interested in the disease control just after their selfish interest.

In America even UK, they were told to stay at home and worship at home....Isolate yourselves.

Why can't these churches obey simple instructions for safety of the people.

Greed is real.

And people like you wouldn't want to close your 5 naira shop for 5 hours because of greed and love of money.

Before you criticize people, what measures have you taken personally? Would you shut the door of your shop or would you agree to a "no work no pay" rule for the next 3 or 4 weeks?

Pastorpreneur bla bla has done his bit, what have you, Alphapreneur, done?
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Respect55(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Nonsense. So the virus can't be spread among 50 persons?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by JJOF(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

They aren't interested in the disease control just after their selfish interest.

In America even UK, they were told to stay at home and worship at home....Isolate yourselves.

Greed is real.
You don't have sense. Shey our case done critical reach their own ney? You for kukuma say make dem put 24 hours curfew na. Mtchew
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Oricha62(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Alhamdulah for the guidance to Isalm .
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by drawbag: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Greed is real.
even here in Kenya,govt have closed down church and mosque gathering till further notice.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Sunnycliff:
This is a trying time for the church. God keep us

How is this a trying time for the Church?
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by GODZY007(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
All these churches sef, na wa o. Na person wey dey alive dey go church na��‍♀️
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Kingstanding: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Greed is real.
. Nigerians are nutcases religious people Meaning of nutcases is mad and foolish. Is it only Church that our prayer can be answered?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Respect55(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Acidosis:

And people like you wouldn't want to close your 5 naira shop for 5 hours because of greed and love of money.

Before you criticize people, what measures have you taken personally? Would you shut the door of your shop or would you agree to a "no work no pay" rule for the next 3 or 4 weeks?

Pastorpreneur bla bla has done his bit, what have you, Alphapreneur, done?
This is the highest level of idiocy

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by woleabayo(f): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2020
good measures ...........thank you
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by JJOF(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2020
Sunnycliff:

They complied with the government. Isn't that enough? Did the government say sit at home and worship at home?
You dey mind those hatred filled bigots.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by faruqola(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2020
business as usual
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by onyxo76(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2020
nwokewinner1759:

Hello good morning to u guys in this comment section. I have a good news to guys lookin to start making money from bets as a living. I am King Tarsus I am a bet fixed match agent I deal with confirm fixed matches being fixed anywhere in the world. You might be wondering yes, becos this is what I do for a living I get this fixed matches directly from a reliable source that the winning are 100% sure and guaranteed. If u are the type who likes investing on high odds am happy that am one of the reliable source some guys who sells fixed matches gets from me. I have made a lot of profit from this match fixin. If u are interested in our today's fixed match inbox me on WhatsApp now.
who go fix the match when all leagues are suspended

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by lexy2014: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Greed is real.

From d story, am not really sure what ur grouse is.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by hipsyleema(f): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Is it a MUST to go to church? It's better to be safe than sorry. He who has ears, let him hear o. I pray to my Creator on my knees in my room... And He answers me..

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by TemmyT002(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2020
Must they hold service by force?
Can't they do it at home?
What is the difference between having the virus spread between 50 people and 200 people Na?
I am disappointed.
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by dustmalik: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2020
The funny thing is, those encouraging people to go to church, will still be the ones blaming the government if this pandemic becomes widely spread.

What exactly is our problem in this country?

Who did this to us?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Bleep off bat
nwokewinner1759:

Hello good morning to u guys in this comment section. I have a good news to guys lookin to start making money from bets as a living. I am King Tarsus I am a bet fixed match agent I deal with confirm fixed matches being fixed anywhere in the world. You might be wondering yes, becos this is what I do for a living I get this fixed matches directly from a reliable source that the winning are 100% sure and guaranteed. If u are the type who likes investing on high odds am happy that am one of the reliable source some guys who sells fixed matches gets from me. I have made a lot of profit from this match fixin. If u are interested in our today's fixed match inbox me on WhatsApp now.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Verance: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2020
The typical Nigerian is religious but not spiritual.

My church, headquartered in the United States, sent a memo to all members and leaders worldwide requesting that there should be no church meeting/worship of any sort till further notice. Members have been asked to worship at home on Sunday's starting from the past Sunday. In addition we have been advised to avoid large social gatherings as much as possible.

The whites brought religion to Africa and right now, they are doing the needful.

Remember na only person wet dey alive fit serve God.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Donaldoni: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2020
Looonatic atheists won't mind their business... angry

They just want churches to shut down completely as if that will help them have inner peace of mind... angry

Nonsense!
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:
[s]These guys just want to make sure their companies are running.

Greed is rea[/s]l.
fault finder,what is your bussiness with how any church schedule their programme?.If they have commited a crime,allow the law to fish them out,or take them to court yourself.envy is really cruel.SMH.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Justarandomguy: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2020
If these pastors were not hungry business men, why can't they do their live TV program and people worship from home.

Ooh Abi u can't worship God at home only in a church ? Maybe that's what they'll say next...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Mizwisdom(f): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2020
futurewise11:

Very wrong directives.

What kind of stupid religious bigot are these people?

I'm in a country with top notch medical facility, yet everywhere is lockdown..nothing like 50 people or below blabla...

Which govt agency will be there to count their number if it is 50 or more?

I HOPE FOOLISHNESS WILL NOT KILL SOME CHRISTIANS.

Your country with top notch medical facility can't beat Corona because you people are gay supporters, you practice sodomy and all kinds immoral acts.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Justarandomguy: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2020
onyxo76:
who go fix the match when all leagues are suspended
na corona fix am
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Angy55(f): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Witches and wizards will be happy about this, the devil will be balling now. May God help us, we Christians have been warned not to forsake the fellowship of brethren. We need each other to strengthen ourselves in this difficult times

I know Satan must be laughing now but sure, the gate of hell shall not prevail. It will soon end.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Xojavandk: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
H

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by NairaMaster1(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
potbelly:
If the Vatican can shutdown services...
I wonder what our religious leaders are contemplating...

Social/religious gathering has a higher possibility of increasing this virus spread...
If an infected sneezes or coughs without caution in a crowed places the population there are done for...

In times like this all lives matter...

Blame the Government for their lack of political will. Just ban religious gatherings. I am a good Christian.

Unfortunately, Nigerians are only good at attacking Christians. They forgot it's even safer in church than in the mosque that use containers to wash there.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Hussein01(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
well done, business must not crumble
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Most of afternoon meal we do take is indirectly touched by one person,

4rm food, sachet purewater. Yesterday as i about buying my normal okpa after observing the lady for awhile i gave up that was how i ended up not eating yesterday
Can Nigerians isolate themselves for a week without buying and selling
This virus will cripple Nigeria if allow to thrive
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Pascal181: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2020
That's my law abiding church. So proud to be in this big family where our vision is strictly to make heaven and taking as many as possible with us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.