Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable (1247 Views)

Rechargeable Fan With Solar Panel... / Last Longer - No More Premature Ejaculation / Kiki Rechargeable Clipper, A Must Have For Every Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by Chinanza: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Available in wholesale prices.
Can be sent to any location

Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by rexana: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2020
I will send u to jail soon

1 Like

Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by LadySarah: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Where is ur location. No whatsapp
Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by Chinanza: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2020
rexana:
I will send u to jail soon
What is the meaning of this

1 Like

Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by Chinanza: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2020
LadySarah:
Where is ur location. No whatsapp
Lokoja
Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by LadySarah: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chinanza:
Available in wholesale prices.
Can be sent to any location
WhatsApp me https:///2349047388287

Ehiagwina001 is now in lokoja.
I need a rechargeable fan and have got f and f in all the 36 states including the fact. Your address so I can send someone.

Compare the nos. Piipa, Acidosis, Taiwo20, AskProf, tunderoc. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by rexana: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pls don't send moni to this thief cos e will soon be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by Taiwo20(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
LadySarah:

I need a rechargeable fan and have got f and f in all the 36 states including the fact. Your address so I can send someone.

Thank You. God bless you.
Yahoo indeed ni babalawo, ole no everybody.

Anybidy who tries to scam or scams his fellow human being during this period of uncertainty will suffer tremendously in this life and the hereafter.
Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by darfay: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
LadySarah:

I dey laugh like werey since grin grin grin
Detective of life!!
Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by Catchfirez: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
LadySarah:

Lol you want to frustrate this fraudster out of nairaland. Back2back hitting.
Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by AskProf: 12:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Catchfirez:

Lol you want to frustrate this fraudster out of nairaland. Back2back hitting.

Here again...

Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by Zannx(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2020
Please be careful of this moniker
It's a SCAM
Re: Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable by AskProf: 11:38am On May 07, 2020
These are some of his FRAUD tools.

(1) (Reply)

Awizzy / Ofada rice for Sale in Derica(N350 Per Derica)Very clean and wel polished / Event Planning And Hall Decoration , call : Pentagon Decor Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.