Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,411 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Will You Call This Creature - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Will You Call This Creature (1157 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Creature Please? / What Is The Name Of This Creature / Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Call This Creature by IME1: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
I had to post this here
I just realised that there is no animal link only pets
So where have they been creating threads on snakes all the while

Well, please what animal is this?
It was seen here in Nigeria and people are calling it bush baby

lalasticlala

Re: What Will You Call This Creature by Totilopussylick(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2020
it is called scared �
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by OsuGanja(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Sorry but if you believe this is real and in Nigeria then you’re an illiterate bro

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Call This Creature by Businext: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Is this real?
Was this thing really seen in Nigeria?

#StaySafe
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by kestolove95(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Lala come nd get dix rubbish out of here..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Call This Creature by Businext: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2020
OsuGanja:
Sorry but if you believe this is real and in Nigeria then you’re an illiterate bro

You mean someone's belief makes him or her an illiterate?
Wonderment!

oops let me correct my English
before you also call me ...

Would the Asians be illiterate for eating creatures like this or bats, lizards and frogs?

This early morning you are trolling and insulting.

I also saw the picture and doubted that this is a real creature but I didn't take it personal on the op

#LiveCivilized

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Call This Creature by cRobo: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by MistadeRegal(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2020
It's an hybrid.
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Businext:

Wonderment!

Would the Asians be illiterate for eating creatures like this or bats, lizards and frogs?

I also saw the picture and doubted that this is a real creature but I didn't take it personal on the op

#LiveCivilized
leave am,him dey underestimate d power of evil in nigeria...a woman in warri once gave birth to a pig dat looked exactly like dis creature.
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by Businext: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2020
donbachi:
leave am,him dey underestimate d power of evil in nigeria...a woman in warri once gave birth to a pig dat looked exactly like dis creature.

My dear don't scare me oh cheesy
I am going to Warri today cool
...coincidentally
As a business person wink

#StaySafe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Call This Creature by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Businext:

My dear don't scare me oh cheesy I am going to Warri today cool ...coincidentally As a business person wink
#StaySafe
sorry dear.
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by OlawaleBammie: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2020
IME1:
I had to post this here I just realised that there is no animal link only pets So where have they been creating threads on snakes all the while
Well, please what animal is this? It was seen here in Nigeria and people are calling it bush baby
lalasticlala
Op, how u take waka meet this??
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by OlawaleBammie: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2020
ALL I CAN SEE IS BUSHMEAT

Re: What Will You Call This Creature by OneCorner: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Businext:

Wonderment!

#LiveCivilized
U are just spewing trash everywhere
Go through everything u posted on the thread, does it make any sense to you?
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2020
OsuGanja:

I wonder how someone thinks that is real

1 Like

Re: What Will You Call This Creature by chukskafor(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2020
As much as I'm not doubting the op, please op we need to know which state, local government council where this was found.
And for the sake of clarity, we need to see a picture of you carrying the animal on your hands or at least, you standing with the animal.....
By the way, what language was it speaking as it's mother tongue so we can get someone that understands the language to interpret pls
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by Rabbitcartel: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2020
chukskafor:
As much as I'm not doubting the op, please op we need to know which state, local government council where this was found.
And for the sake of clarity, we need to see a picture of you carrying the animal on your hands or at least, you standing with the animal.....
By the way, what language was it speaking as it's mother tongue so we can get someone that understands the language to interpret pls

He's just tring to make front page.. if this was real the picture wouldnt be like a photo shoot... u think a nigerian will see this and first take pictures?? Pictures will will show that thing being observed by crowds, then you can decide to make further research to know if the crowd was present or photoshopped.. what u have here is a random photo from God knows where.
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by chukskafor(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

He's just tring to make front page.. if this was real the picture wouldnt be like a photo shoot... u think a nigerian will see this and first take pictures?? Pictures will will show that thing being observed by crowds, then you can decide to make further research to know if the crowd was present or photoshopped.. what u have here is a random photo from God knows where.
Lolz bro, it's only a dunce that will believe that hogwash the op posted above.
I was only playing on his childishness

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Call This Creature by Nickymezor(f): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
The animal looks mean
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by chukskafor(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nickymezor:
The animal looks mean
That is the op ancestors, it runs in their blood.
You should see the op, he looked meaner
Re: What Will You Call This Creature by Nickymezor(f): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
chukskafor:
That is the op ancestors, it runs in their blood.
You should see the op, he looked meaner
U got a bad mouth oga... How do u know what the OP looks like or do u know him from Adam?

(1) (Reply)

5 Months Male Rott Available For New Home / What Dog Is This? (pics) / Is He Pure Breed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.