Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

‘I Miss You Baby’ – Asisat Oshoala Cries Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Miss You Baby’ – Asisat Oshoala Cries Out (1144 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Miss You Baby’ – Asisat Oshoala Cries Out by VicTee: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Super Falcons goal machine, Asisat Oshoala has openly confessed that she misses her baby, saying “everything is boring without you.”

The Barcelona Femeni striker posted on her Instagram handle on the ongoing health crisis caused by Coronavirus which has put a stop to sporting activities all over the world.

READ MORE: https://firstreportsonline.com/i-miss-you-baby-asisat-oshoala-cries-out/

Re: ‘I Miss You Baby’ – Asisat Oshoala Cries Out by Bilabong(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Football is baby to her

cheesy
Re: ‘I Miss You Baby’ – Asisat Oshoala Cries Out by ummarkhbiz(f): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Wow, another level of finding joy in what you do
Re: ‘I Miss You Baby’ – Asisat Oshoala Cries Out by robosky02(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
My colleague want work to stop so she can stay home 4 months

Na wa
Re: ‘I Miss You Baby’ – Asisat Oshoala Cries Out by gibzzhd: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
I'm sure that baby is a Spanish babe but she can't reveal that because of the hypocritical Nigerian homophobic population

(1) (Reply)

Video: Chelsea Fans In Naija Hold Rally Ahead Of Champions League Finals / Nigeria Wins Tunisia / Draft Premiership Fixture For 2006/2007 Season Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.