Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,956 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tacha In Trouble For Impersonation. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha In Trouble For Impersonation. (596 Views)

Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / BBNAIJA Tacha And Her Twin Sister Exposed,tacha In House Did Not Go For Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha In Trouble For Impersonation. by vhykeeytor(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Natacha Akide is popularly known as Tacha faces prosecution as the International Organisation of Migration (IOM) prepares to sue her for impersonation.

On 8th March 2020, Tacha shared a photo of herself wearing an IOM lab coat to celebrate women as the day was marked “International Women’s Day”.

According to media reports, authorities from IOM has called out the reality Tv star for posing with an IOM property without any authorization from their office

According to them, Tacha has no right to put on an IOM lab coat since she’s not a staff of the company. As it stands, It is likely that Tacha may be fined or sued for impersonation by the company and that would affect her brand.

We’ve recently come across this photo of Nigerian Big Brother participant @simply_tacha wearing an IOM lab coat. We would like to clarify that this person does not represent IOM. Using an IOM uniform or visibility without its permission or impersonating IOM staff is illegal, help us spread the world!

Source: www.bbn.ng

Re: Tacha In Trouble For Impersonation. by vhykeeytor(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2020
She read education and wants to post as a doctor to celebrate International Women's Day. She's not even proud to be a teacher...that would have saved her this stress now.

1 Like

Re: Tacha In Trouble For Impersonation. by donbachi(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2020
2moro she 4 begin claim IOM ambassador.
Re: Tacha In Trouble For Impersonation. by skyhighweb(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2020
me i dont even know them until now so they should be glad publicity noni

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Tacha In Trouble For Impersonation. by vhykeeytor(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
skyhighweb:
me i dont even know them until now so they should be glad publicity noni

[color=#006600] ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE [/that]

really? and who told you that IOM needs publicity lol... It's just like saying you are doing publicity for Red Cross.
Re: Tacha In Trouble For Impersonation. by skyhighweb(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
vhykeeytor:

really? and who told you that IOM needs publicity lol... It's just like saying you are doing publicity for Red Cross.
well red cross i know

International Organisation of Migration i dont so yh they need publicity too bro

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Davido's Hot Female Barber / Mercy Johnson And Husband Welcome Their 4th Child In The U.S. (photos) / Ibidun Ighodalo: Former Beauty Queen And Wife Of Popular Lagos Pastor Dies Of Su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.