Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls (1281 Views)

DOG FOR ADOPTION (not For Sale) / Dog For Adoption (not Buying Please) / Kitten Needed For Adoption (not Purchase) At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by Ejiroemmanuel: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Pls I lost my do, and I really need someone to give me a dog for adoption any sex and breed pls.... ��
Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
You sold your dog, not lost.
Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by Ejiroemmanuel: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
I lost my dog i didnt sell her mr man
Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by chukskafor(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oga over sell worry you.
How am I sure you didn't actually same dog through this format because from my observations, you registered this your moniker on January 3rd and then advertised the sales of your dog on 8th which is five days later; my guess is that you hid under the new moniker after collecting with the old moniker

Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by Ejiroemmanuel: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
If you are trying to prove that i sold her then... Sorry broh I never even thought of selling her out and I'm not here to convince you either cos the one I put up for sale was not mine that's why I dropped the owner contact number there so believe what you want me no care abeg...
Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by Sanjomi4real(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gather money and buy dog, do u think to rear dog is easy, medications, feeding, time spent with then, PACKING SHIT etc. And u want someone to come dash u dog. How will u feed the dog since u don't have cash to buy a dog. NO FREE DOG HERE

2 Likes

Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by Ejiroemmanuel: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'm not asking it for free just the money with me isint enough to buy one bruh..... cool
Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by Sanjomi4real(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2020
Ejiroemmanuel:
I'm not asking it for free just the money with me isint enough to buy one bruh..... cool
how much do u have, say it someone that will help will help
Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by Ejiroemmanuel: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
10_12k
Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by Sanjomi4real(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ejiroemmanuel:
10_12k
how will you take care of the dog because medications and feeding of a dog is more than 12k in a month.
Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by jokinexcel(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Where do you base, I have a dog I want sell at port harcourt. 1yr and some months old.
Re: Dog For Adoption. Not Buying Pls by JOLSOFT(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2020
jokinexcel:
Where do you base, I have a dog I want sell at port harcourt. 1yr and some months old.
Can I see the pictures of the dog I am intrested

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. / Imported Great Dane, Chow Chow, Labrador, GSD, Boxer For Sale / Pls Help My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.