Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Bobrisky Finally Shows Off His Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Finally Shows Off His Boyfriend (311 Views)

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky Finally Shows Off His ‘boyfriend' - Photos / TACHA Finally Shows Her Boyfriend On Her 24th Birthday Kiss Him (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Shows Off His Boyfriend by Kazeem2222(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Popular cross dresser, Bobrisky has finally unveils his boyfriend for all his fans to see on Instagram.

The popular male barbie took to his Instagram this morning to express his appreciation to his man for always supporting him, Bobrisky posted a picture of his boyfriend posing in front of a Bentley while backing the camera and then captioned:

“When your boyfriend is lit. Thanks for always supporting me when I needed it. I’m not tagging him here o because of hungry lion.“

https://www.instagram.com/p/B96L8nKJYkC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://abegabeg.com/trending/bobrisky-finally-shows-off-his-boyfriend/

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Sydney Talker Blasted By Fans For Not Releasing His Covid-19 Result / APRIL FOOLS (DEALDLY Prank)-please Don't Try This At Home. / Despite The Apology: Police Arrest Funke Akindele , Declares Naira Marley Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.