Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide (19952 Views)

COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings / Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings / Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by drololaaof: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
They are wise and good reason has taken over religious bigotry. Kudos mallam s. CAN ,PFN We are waiting for you.Pope and the manager's of kabba have taken a proactive measures
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Allah and Mohamed have gone into quarantine or hiding under their beds.
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by AmeLonRo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
In the name of Jesus, like the days of John G. Lake, let the healing fountains be opened Almighty Father.
As Moses lifted up the serpent so must the son of man be lifted up for healing and deliverance so says the scriptures, the son of man is lifted up already, let their be total healing across the earth in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by blakid(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
horisumbare:
With 25k, you too can own a good laptop with 100% warranty.

A trial will convince you
are you for real
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Enculer2: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao! My Yoruba Muslim brotherhood is so pained and scared of corona. I pray it ravages Nigeria soon, so that guys will be humbled. grin grin

The Afonja muslim is pained?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Kingzeez10: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
DCmonster:
Head slamming groups are trying hard to be noticed. Wow so Corona virus can humble fanatics. grin grin
Stop disgracing your father on a public forum

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by DCmonster: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gartol:
why am I pained? Do I sound pained to you? Imagine me believing in God what has that got to do with you. Last time I checked it is not written in any Nigeria constitution that it's a crime to believe in God.

You want your space as a non-believer then you should learn to tolerate the others as well. Everybody will not have the same opinion as you. Despite all the proof there are people who still believe the world is flat. Scientists don't create nuisance on cyberspace because of that The only situation when you can insult is if people still attend public gatherings. They did what is just right but you ain't still comfortable.

If you don't beleive in God at least believe in a religion of humanity, don't start behaving like you are less human. Any responsible human being who his in is right senses won't mock this situation

But now people are doing what should be done and you are still feeling uncomfortable. You are just using paracetamol for anothers person headache. You don't beleive in God fine. That's not my business but let people who believe have peace of mind. They ain't interfering in your personal space. They are doing what you would have wanted and what they think its right and you are still complaining.

Okay what do you suggest they do now Because I don't even understand you sef.

And about ISIS I don't care about them, I hate them as much as you do. And if given arms to fight them I will gladly do. I have never supported anything terror. But the difference between you and them is that they carry Gun and you create nuisance on cyber space. Because if not I can't phantom how someone will be happy when his fellow neigbour is in pains.
You still sound pained young man. Relax and drink plenty of water ok!
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Dollabiz: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
okay
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by tabisegroup(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I never thought this time will come that religion will be unlawful and illegal to gather to worship

Please it's important not to compare this time to the previous outbreaks that has occured before now

This outbreak is not the problem but it's effects on citizens

We need to face the reality that this might go on for longer than thought
Maybe that's why buhari has not addressed the nation yet , waiting until it gets worse

Still my hope is in God

The scripture had already foretold
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Mccullum: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
DCmonster:
Head slamming groups are trying hard to be noticed. Wow so Corona virus can humble fanatics. grin grin

May be you are unaware that many prophets mentioned in the Bible of Christianity and Torah of Judaism worshiped their creator with their faces to the ground... as you are mocking Mulsims as if that's not the right way to worship God, it is you that using stupidity as a means of noticing you not Muslims. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by DCmonster: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mccullum:

May be you are unaware that many prophets mentioned in the Bible of Christianity and Torah of Judaism worshiped their creator with their faces to the ground... as you are mocking Mulsims as if that's not the right way to worship God, it is you that using stupidity as a means of noticing you not Muslims. undecided

Lmao! Alfa werey asha adura gba epee. grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Solorrman3310: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
What the hell is going on? Corona got Muslims and Christians suspending worship. Haha, I thought they worship an all powerful God that they fight, hate and kill themselves for? Now its the best time for men of gord or men of annah to prove the power of their fake gods. Corona virus I love you for coming to expose that Mr god, Mr satan, Mr annah etc are fake piece of shiit! Mockery, shame be upon religion and its dumb believers. Anybody still saying "god help us from this virus" is a complete mad person. Why didn't your big pastors start going to all affected countries to perform miracle of healing people from the virus? Tb Joshua, adeboye, oyedepo, private jet pastors we need miracles in the world now. Idiot thieves and terrorists. The other day Trump declared national prayer day for USA and later announced that prayers failed mocking Christians in disguise but stupid people think an Atheist trump is Christian. Fuckkk Your God whatever names you call them, this is a virus evil Chinese scientists have released from Biosafety level 4 laboratory and some everlasting religious slaves are praying. I remember Muslim morons blocking roads on Fridays disrupting vehicular movements and stupid Christians blocking roads carrying mary or Jesus images. Now they can't do that anymore. Government can't spend our tax payers money sponsoring stupid religious pilgrimages. The God lie is over! Fvck Moslems and Christians. I hate dumb people. Here is atheist Trump mocking Christians
U are a rascal and useless to live,u shall see it urself when death is upon u that there is God now nothing we say is going to make u believe because ur eyes are there but u are blind and God has already made u a firewood in the hell fire nobody on Earth can make u see reason because u are too far in to doom. May God never show u the right part till u die and meet him ,may God forbid u to see reason till it's too late and may ur after life be forever and eternally in agony and unending suffering.
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Solorrman3310: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
What the hell is going on? Corona got Muslims and Christians suspending worship. Haha, I thought they worship an all powerful God that they fight, hate and kill themselves for? Now its the best time for men of gord or men of annah to prove the power of their fake gods. Corona virus I love you for coming to expose that Mr god, Mr satan, Mr annah etc are fake piece of shiit! Mockery, shame be upon religion and its dumb believers. Anybody still saying "god help us from this virus" is a complete mad person. Why didn't your big pastors start going to all affected countries to perform miracle of healing people from the virus? Tb Joshua, adeboye, oyedepo, private jet pastors we need miracles in the world now. Idiot thieves and terrorists. The other day Trump declared national prayer day for USA and later announced that prayers failed mocking Christians in disguise but stupid people think an Atheist trump is Christian. Fuckkk Your God whatever names you call them, this is a virus evil Chinese scientists have released from Biosafety level 4 laboratory and some everlasting religious slaves are praying. I remember Muslim morons blocking roads on Fridays disrupting vehicular movements and stupid Christians blocking roads carrying mary or Jesus images. Now they can't do that anymore. Government can't spend our tax payers money sponsoring stupid religious pilgrimages. The God lie is over! Fvck Moslems and Christians. I hate dumb people. Here is atheist Trump mocking Christians
U are a rascal and useless to live,u shall see it urself when death is upon u that there is God now nothing we say is going to make u believe because ur eyes are there but u are blind and God has already made u a firewood in the hell fire nobody on Earth can make u see reason because u are too far in to doom. May God never show u the right part till u die and meet him ,may God forbid u to see reason till it's too late and may ur after life be forever and eternally in agony and unending suffering. U will start to see the wrath of God soon in ur life and he will not let u understand that he exist till u die.
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by PrinceMajestic: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Solorrman3310:
U are a rascal and useless to live,u shall see it urself when death is upon u that there is God now nothing we say is going to make u believe because ur eyes are there but u are blind and God has already made u a firewood in the hell fire nobody on Earth can make u see reason because u are too far in to doom. May God never show u the right part till u die and meet him ,may God forbid u to see reason till it's too late and may ur after life be forever and eternally in agony and unending suffering. U will start to see the wrath of God soon in ur life and he will not let u understand that he exist till u die.
well done special assistant to gord on stupidity
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Solorrman3310: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao! Werey. You are more stupid because you deliberately slams head on the ground for no reason and for your Arabian slave master devil. grin ;DGlobal crisis and war unites the world. You are all scared! Lol! So Corona can scare you fanatic fools. Over here hundreds of cases has been reported but we are not even scared. cool
Are u mocking head slamming ? Okey let me tell u how Jesus Christ brought head slamming in the first place before prophet Mohammad. Jesus Christ was the first guy to slam his head in history not Islamic history alone ,i mean Christian history of Jesus,u are useless not knowing even what some alcoholics write in ur said holy papers. Jesus Christ slammed his head at night just the day he was about to be caught ,castigated and brutally murdered as ur Christian stories narrates,he came that night wearing a small white veil around his head and also having white garment ,he came along with his few companions toward a mountain,he asked them to wait for him as he proceed to the mountain,he kneeled under it and face up praying and crying,after a while he slammed his face on the sand on the ground. This story is not even hard to see or know as a pathetic naive fake Christian,i have a proof to that,just go and watch the movie made showing the story of Jesus from begining to end,am a Muslim but i know this story since about the passed 20 years when Christian missionaries in Borno state use to project the video using projector around their church and invite people of all kind of religion to watch. They use to project the light on to a white piece of clothing which was made to look like a football post. Secondly u are in no right position to mock even hindusm let alone the great Islam because u are only a cult never a religion because Hindus are closer to God than u in comparison because u insulted God directly by believing God can come in the image of Jesus Christ who unfortunately had anus and penix,Jesus was the only known said God to come with fully functional carry-go follow-come automatic anus and penix,it's indeed an embarrassment to even imagine in ur mind that a God almighty can go to toilet to shitt and urinate,this is pathetic and a man in ur position need to be busy asking himself is it right for a God to have anus let alone go to toilet to shitt like ur mother's and father's does ? A God need to be pure above all degradation and impurities,he is the most powerful not the one that cried and got humiliated to save pathetic ogogoro drinkers like u. Even if u reply it's useless because dnt think i will read since i vowed not to read any reply on nairaland Igbo social network forever ,i started it in 2012. Sorry but this is the bitter truth ,God in toilet chaiii u no get sense at all.
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Solorrman3310: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
darfay:

Head slammer yusufudeen olayinka abikurudeen, our Yoruba muuuhzlem friend, I know if you had your way you would have bombed 3 churches because of what the pastors said
Are u mocking head slamming ? Okey let me tell u how Jesus Christ brought head slamming in the first place before prophet Mohammad. Jesus Christ was the first guy to slam his head in history not Islamic history alone ,i mean Christian history of Jesus,u are useless not knowing even what some alcoholics write in ur said holy papers. Jesus Christ slammed his head at night just the day he was about to be caught ,castigated and brutally murdered as ur Christian stories narrates,he came that night wearing a small white veil around his head and also having white garment ,he came along with his few companions toward a mountain,he asked them to wait for him as he proceed to the mountain,he kneeled under it and face up praying and crying,after a while he slammed his face on the sand on the ground. This story is not even hard to see or know as a pathetic naive fake Christian,i have a proof to that,just go and watch the movie made showing the story of Jesus from begining to end,am a Muslim but i know this story since about the passed 20 years when Christian missionaries in Borno state use to project the video using projector around their church and invite people of all kind of religion to watch. They use to project the light on to a white piece of clothing which was made to look like a football post. Secondly u are in no right position to mock even hindusm let alone the great Islam because u are only a cult never a religion because Hindus are closer to God than u in comparison because u insulted God directly by believing God can come in the image of Jesus Christ who unfortunately had anus and penix,Jesus was the only known said God to come with fully functional carry-go follow-come automatic anus and penix,it's indeed an embarrassment to even imagine in ur mind that a God almighty can go to toilet to shitt and urinate,this is pathetic and a man in ur position need to be busy asking himself is it right for a God to have anus let alone go to toilet to shitt like ur mother's and father's does ? A God need to be pure above all degradation and impurities,he is the most powerful not the one that cried and got humiliated to save pathetic ogogoro drinkers like u. Even if u reply it's useless because dnt think i will read since i vowed not to read any reply on nairaland Igbo social network forever ,i started it in 2012. Sorry but this is the bitter truth ,God in toilet chaiii u no get sense at all.
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Solorrman3310: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
gypsey:
Allah and Mohamed have gone into quarantine or hiding under their beds.
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by darfay: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Solorrman3310:

Shineshoedeen I didn't even read your gibberish!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by DCmonster: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Muslims worship the devil's tomb. The exact site where they worship in Mecca and kabbah used to be Arabian god's shrine before Mohammed invaded Mecca and forcefully took over their two major shrines. Muslims worship Arabian devilish god, the earlier you believe it the better for you. I will rather worship a white mans God than worship a dirty Arabian god.
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by DCmonster: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Stop disgracing your father on a public forum
At least I have a father. But you bastard from koronu dungeon doesn't even know your father. Omoale grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by Kingzeez10: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
DCmonster:
At least I have a father. But you bastard from koronu dungeon doesn't even know your father. Omoale grin grin
Ọ̀dẹ̀ ni ẹ́ everyone you see is now from Koronu
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by DCmonster: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Ọ̀dẹ̀ ni ẹ́ everyone you see is now from Koronu
Bee ni! Shey mo pa iro ni? Iwo Omo koronu jati jati yii. grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide by grandstar(m): 2:19am On Mar 22, 2020
omohayek:

This is a failing of the Nigerian government, not evidence that there's no need to panic. Are you completely unaware of how bad things are already getting in many parts of Europe and the United States, where they have far more resources to cope than Nigeria? Do you realise how many places have already been put under complete lockdown indefinitely?

Nonsense! What Ansar Ud Deen has done is being rightly commended, and last I heard they are a religious organisation. The real problem here is the insistence of people like you on equating "religion" with greedy charlatans who insist on continuing to push their "prosperity gospel" in the midst of a pandemic, consequences for public health be damned.

I met an Italian yesterday and he told me he's lost 4 family members. He wants to travel to Italy but no way.

The pandemic is no joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 COVID-19 Patients Die In Anambra State / NIMSA Opposes The Brain Drain Bill (Official Statement) / Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.