Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions (18973 Views)

Nasarawa Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Public, Private Schools / Delta Government Closes Arise And Shine Nursery & Primary School In Asaba / Lagos Orders Public & Private Schools To Vacate On 18 December, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
God help us NASARAWA HOWFA
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by mytime24(f): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
NexT
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
BloomMier:
Enugi join soon
Does Enugu State have a governor
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by blowjohn(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Citytrend:
I'm still struggling to believe this is not a Hollywood Movie

Not only u o.
Am already planning on getting the house stockpiled with food to last 2 months
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by Quality20(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leave our schools open pls, if these kids stay at home, what will they be doing?They just might indulge in troublesome behaviors,crime,prostitutions etc
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by blowjohn(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
IlovePMB:

Stop this your nonsense. Is that the cure for Corona? Religion will soon wipe out the African race.

That Hopeless governor in Imo State should close the Imo airport, stop all vehicle transport movements from other states to Imo State.

People ready charter drop o.
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by blowjohn(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Quality20:
Leave our schools open pls, if these kids stay at home, what will they be doing?They just might indulge in troublesome behaviors,crime,prostitutions etc

How does someone commit crime and prostitution inside the house?

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by mvem(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
ursullalinda:
It's becoming more real....it's not happening on the streets of China.....it's happening here life.....very soon market and businesses will join....just like other countries......we need a miracle for the cure to be found urgently.....Nigeria can't survive an outbreak
what do you mean we can't survive an outbreak ?

Moreover patients recover with proper care....what happens is drugs are used to controls symptoms( drugs for flu and others) while your immune system fights the virus...with time you recover but the old and very sick do have severe cases because their case usually leads to pneumonia which is the primary thing that kills them....of the 180,000+ cases world wide about 90,000+ cases have recovered...viruses usually dont have cures, drugs are usually used to control symptoms why your body fights the virus....what they try to get in virus cases are vaccines which enable the individual to build immunity against the virus

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by Fredlongs(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
NigeriaBam:
Mr Coronavirus please visit Aso rock and take them one after the other since people life means nothing to them.
not one after the other please, it should take them at once (no time)

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
56shams:
Nasarawa what are you waiting for
True o. As if there is little awareness among the populace.
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
I applaud the move.
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by Chamberlin1983(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
I wish government at all levels do the same.especially here in abuja. Thanks gov bello for this proativeness.
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by TemmyT002(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
What are Ekiti State and Oyo State governments waiting for?
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by Righteousness89(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
IlovePMB:

Stop this your nonsense. Is that the cure for Corona? Religion will soon wipe out the African race.

That Hopeless governor in Imo State should close the Imo airport, stop all vehicle transport movements from other states to Imo State.
[/s]
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by janettee(f): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Quality20:

Imagine if the virus spread in schools? smiley
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by Angelfrost(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Citytrend:

It will be in a couple of years... grin
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by ursullalinda(f): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
mvem:
what do you mean we can't survive an outbreak ?

Moreover patients recover with proper care....what happens is drugs are used to controls symptoms( drugs for flu and others) while your immune system fights the virus...with time you recover but the old and very sick do have severe cases because their case usually leads to pneumonia which is the primary thing that kills them....of the 180,000+ cases world wide about 90,000+ cases have recovered...viruses usually dont have cures, drugs are usually used to control symptoms why your body fights the virus....what they try to get in virus cases are vaccines which enable the individual to build immunity against the virus

With an unprepared government and fake drugs.....seems you don't know your country.....but let's just pray it doesn't spread......it will be disastrous

1 Like

Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by mvem(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
ursullalinda:

With an unprepared government and fake drugs.....seems you don't know your country.....but let's just pray it doesn't spread......it will be disastrous
good enough we have a young population...why the numbers are higher in Italy is because of their old population... The old are the vulnerable ones when they get it....we hope for the best though
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by NobleAngell(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Excuse don jam who dey find am. How many of them dey go school before?
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by agyo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
The states seems to be more serious than Federal Government.
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by mrox4d(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Very bad thing
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by Cherrybae(f): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
And wike is busy shouting PDP and APC
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by Dollabiz: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
oh kids that doesnt like sch in the first place
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by BonPatrick(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Me too bro
Topmaike007:
Abeg make them close my school make guys go dey flex jaare
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by modsfucker: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Citytrend:

I'm telling you bro. Na so people go just dey die dey go
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by miscellany(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling very hard. Food and smoke is running low . Down to 400 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1500 rounds of ammo. Power is off and I’m missing human interactions. I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad . Blew through most Netflix series so I may have to rewatch some again. Basic survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please if there’s life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity.
Yours faithfully
SELF QUARANTINE
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by GeneralPula: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
We Need to Repent!
The World needs to Repent !
Nations need to Repent!
Citizens need to Repent!!

This Calamity is not Ordinary!!
There needs to be Repentance from the United Nations to the Nations to the Leaders to the Citizens!

Our Generation is a Generation Dining and Whining in Iniquity, Abominations, Lesbians/Gay, Wickedness, Bloodshed, immorality,etc..

I don't think the Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah did up to our Generation

I don't think the Generation sinned like our Generation

The Generation of Nineveh Repented and they where Spared...

Let us do likewise... We have to REPENT

I implore the People of GOD to Cry to GOD ALMIGHTY for Repentance on Behalf of ourselves, Leaders, the various Continents and Nations..

We Need to Plead for Mercy! We Need GOD'S MERCY!

2Chronicles 7:13-14
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This Evil can be taken away but we need to Repent!

There is Nothing that is too much for the Blood of JESUS
[/s]
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by IrohLove: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:
And wike is busy shouting PDP and APC
[/s]
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by mohd001: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
instead of him closing schools, which can ultimately affect students education, why cant he supply fund to tackle the widespread disease Nawa for 9ja o......

My name is Muhammed, I am the CEO of my brand; MMexclusive footwears.

I want to introduce to you a new money-earning platform: https://lpvforum.com/how-to-earn . I have been a member since 2019 and it has consistently witnessed success based on the members testimonies.

This platform make it possible for any person such as; workers, non-workers or students to earn money through different activities you are carrying out on the website.

MONEY CAN BE EARN THROUGH

1.commenting and posting any news you like
2.Daily log-in
3.Reffering(optional)
4. Sharing post on Facebook and social medias.

Pls firstly read through their website to learn more about them https://lpvforum.com/how-to-earn

After that you can kindly sign up through this link: https://lpvforum.com/affiliate-register?ref=mohd0001

You can contact me through my WhatsApp no:08101825562.
Email: Exclusivemuhammad@gmail.com
Re: Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Thank God Abu Lolo has decided to work...

grin grin grin He isn't flying all round d globe again!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND / NASU Strike Hits Universities Hard, Students Battle Filth, Water, Power Problems / Alright Vs All Right : What's The Difference? Let's Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.